Hardware Should i buy

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there are no games you want then, no, don't buy it--it's really that simple. This isn't a case of if you don't buy it now, you won't be able to get it in six months, after all.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
what do you mean i wont be able to get it later on ...those games shall be available right

i do like some of the current games but i am saying if i buy the upgrade i will be able to play these games as well as the upgrades one

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
chris888222 said:
flygon12345 said:
well wii u stuff will be there but if you see when wii was launched after a month the craze for it reduced a lot so i wont be expecting much from the wii u and also all they did was add a screen to the remote and i dont like that idea

@FIX94 3DS games wont have many games his yeah may be in december Nintendo will have bunch of games released announced and it would cont for a whole year as the 3DS has been very very popular in japan and the west too...and also if you remember ds i xl was launched 6 months later than the ds i
so i hope the launch the upgrade of 3ds soon too
What I meant was since Nintendo will be giving out more info on its damn U and me, the chances of an announcement of a redesign will be quite slim.

ohhh thats true but once thats over after like afew months the 3ds upgrade discussion would be in

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
flygon12345 said:
well wii u stuff will be there but if you see when wii was launched after a month the craze for it reduced a lot so i wont be expecting much from the wii u and also all they did was add a screen to the remote and i dont like that idea
The Wii was in high demand from launch until at least a year after launch. There were stock shortages over both Christmas 2006 and 2007.
They've also pimped up the WiiU's internals so it is more powerful than a PS3/360. It is capable of both displaying at 1080p on screen and streaming to the controller. I'd say that's a pretty big step forward from the GC-level Wii.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
flygon12345 said:
chris888222 said:
flygon12345 said:

@FIX94 3DS games wont have many games his yeah may be in december Nintendo will have bunch of games released announced and it would cont for a whole year as the 3DS has been very very popular in japan and the west too...and also if you remember ds i xl was launched 6 months later than the ds i
so i hope the launch the upgrade of 3ds soon too
What I meant was since Nintendo will be giving out more info on its damn U and me, the chances of an announcement of a redesign will be quite slim.

ohhh thats true but once thats over after like afew months the 3ds upgrade discussion would be in
I wouldn't say months - like Gnargle's post, the Wii had a hype of about a year. The Wii U is marketed 'next gen' and is indeed more powerful. It would take a year or so.

So that's why it's either now or very very very late.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
ok but looking at the current 3ds that is not very powerful and also though wii u is quite powerful and faster than xbox and ps3 but i dont thing it would give much of a demand not more than 6 months so till then i could wait or i could forget the 3ds and buy a wiiU too but i like the 3ds more than that

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
flygon12345 said:
also is the 3DS region lock is between japan and the rest of the world or between all countries/continents
It is. I wouldn't be too shocked though, as the Wii was completely isolated by region.

In addition, region locking already started on the DSi, in case you didn't know.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
To put it simply:

3DS is region locked for 3DS/DSi software in Japan, USA and Europe/Australia.

There is no absolute guarantee that a redesign will come and that redesign will have two analogs built in.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
even i know that there is no guarantee that it will have 2 analogs..

the pt is can if i buy a 3DS from US can i use a rom from Europe then

ps i live in India (3DS isnt available here)
india is asia next china

and my dad goes to US once every 2 months for a week for business work he does shopping too specially from walmart in chicargo and a place near it..

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
flygon12345 said:
even i know that there is no guarantee that it will have 2 analogs..

the pt is can if i buy a 3DS from US can i use a rom from Europe then

ps i live in India (3DS isnt available here)
india is asia next china

and my dad goes to US once every 2 months for a week for business work he does shopping too specially from walmart in chicargo and a place near it..
Hoho, the 3DS isn't hacked yet.

If you're saying games, no. US games = US console. JP games = JP console vice versa.

Your dad goes to chicago every 2 months? It might be wise getting a US set.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
chris888222 said:
Your dad goes to chicago every 2 months? It might be wise getting a US set.

yeah ok then i will get the US one

i think its best to buy and because of the price drop its become cheap so i can even buy a wii U or a ps3 but that doesnt matter

thnx guys for the advises and suggestions

now one more thing

i will get

mario kart 7
mario world 3D
legend of Zelda OOT
pokemon rumble blast (if my dad next goes in november or later)
star fox 64 3D
Fifa 2012
Street Fighter 3D

any more suggestions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1