The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Bloodlust said:
Fishaman P said:
Wait another week, the Chinese/US shipping departments could have been loaded up with Christmas shipments. Come January, you should have it. If not... good luck.

I really PRAY that PP freezes your account permanently and refunds all disgruntled users their hard earned money! "Good luck" to YOU!
1293239854001.jpg

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Bloodlust said:
Fishaman P said:
Wait another week, the Chinese/US shipping departments could have been loaded up with Christmas shipments. Come January, you should have it. If not... good luck.

I really PRAY that PP freezes your account permanently and refunds all disgruntled users their hard earned money! "Good luck" to YOU!
1293239854001.jpg

rofl.gif

Just what I was thinking.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
8 weeks and still no DsTWO :/
its still apparently at the transit of exchange at shenzhen =_=

can someone link me a site that sells legit DsTWOs at a reasonable price and delivery speed, thanks...

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
iMasaru said:
8 weeks and still no DsTWO :/
its still apparently at the transit of exchange at shenzhen =_=

can someone link me a site that sells legit DsTWOs at a reasonable price and delivery speed, thanks...

You actually bothered to wait 8 weeks for a package that isn't going to come? lol...

I sought a dispute with PP after 5 weeks and got my money back.

mickyfinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My order has actually moved from:Posting GREAT BRITAIN 2010-12-01 -to:departure from transit office of exchange SHENZHEN 2011-01-03(ordered 26 NOV)Looks promising:+)

Omninox

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mickyfinny said:
My order has actually moved from:Posting GREAT BRITAIN 2010-12-01 -to:departure from transit office of exchange SHENZHEN 2011-01-03(ordered 26 NOV)Looks promising:+)

which tracking site are you using?
this is bs, mines been stuck at transit since 18th november
hate2.gif
angry.gif

The shoptemp support people arent even replying to the ticket anymore, its been 2 days...

Omninox

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SargeSmash said:
It sounded to me like most of the staff was let go. Not sure what that means for fulfilling outstanding orders.
that would explain alot :/

QUOTE(mickyfinny @ Jan 5 2011, 12:07 AM) Ive no reason to "bullshit"I want my order just like everyone else,also read my previous posts
http://www.emsairmailtracking.com/
For Tracking China Post Registered AirMail,
i was talking about the shoptemp system, not you. Yh, im using the same site >.<

might aswell get a refund through paypal then :S

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn! My EZ Flash IV still hasn't arrived yet, and I ordered on the 22nd of November. You guys think I should wait or try to get my money back and just go to Real Hot Stuff? At least theres a lesson learned: Never order flashcarts from overseas!

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Instead of complaining, go to paypal and file a dispute. I got my money back after that..

Don't let these pricks think they can just close shop and shun away from responsibility.
cool.gif

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Fishaman P said:
Bloodlust said:
Fishaman P said:

1293239854001.jpg

rofl.gif

Is that you in the picture? I am beginning to feel so sorry for you then...
wacko.gif

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
Fishaman P said:
Bloodlust said:
Fishaman P said:

1293239854001.jpg

rofl.gif

Is that you in the picture? I am beginning to feel so sorry for you then...
wacko.gif

No, that's not me or A Gay Little Cat Boy, that's Weegee.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WEEGEE!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bloodlust said:
Instead of complaining, go to paypal and file a dispute. I got my money back after that..

Don't let these pricks think they can just close shop and shun away from responsibility.
cool.gif

penn-says-shut-the-fuck-up.gif

Seriously, it's getting fucking annoying. You think they wanted to close shop? Uh no.
If they put their parcels in the post office, it's out of their control.
They're working to get their shop back open.
Seriously, we get it, you hate ShopTemp. Stop fucking posting about how much you hate them. Just because you've had one bad experience with them, doesn't mean they're pricks or crooks or anything else.

Marlonguppy

Trophies
Website
artoftrolling.memebase.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
ShadowSoldier said:
Bloodlust said:

cool.gif

Seriously, it's getting fucking annoying. You think they wanted to close shop? Uh no.
If they put their parcels in the post office, it's out of their control.
They're working to get their shop back open.
Seriously, we get it, you hate ShopTemp. Stop fucking posting about how much you hate them. Just because you've had one bad experience with them, doesn't mean they're pricks or crooks or anything else.

Well, i'm just the lucky one with my Dingoo A320, that was malfunctioning, I send back a few months ago. Just a few minutes before their PayPal suspended, I got my money back!
ShopTemp is awesome, and even when closed, it is awesome :3
EDIT: For the people who find this interestingly:
ShopTemp Customer Support
Thu, Nov 18 2010 3:17am - Catherine Li
Hello,

Thank you for your time to return the defective products to us.I have talked this issue to my manager ,he said he would refund you unless he had received your returned goods,because the digoo is really very expensive so it would be better for our supplier manager to refund after the return's receiving.

We promise we will refund you after receiving your parcel .Thank you for your understanding.
Sun, Nov 21 2010 2:49pm
Sorry for the late reaction, but, do i get a mail when i get my money back?

On Thu 18/11/10 04:17 , "ShopTemp.com Support"[email protected] sent:
>
Mon, Nov 22 2010 6:57am - Catherine Li
hello,

of course ,when we receive your returned goods,we will notify you of this.Shoptemp has great popularity in the world,so you will surely get what we promise to you.

Thu, Dec 2 2010 11:57am - Catherine Li
Hello,

We have received your returned products.I will ask my manager to refund for your order ,you can check your account in 12-24 hours.
Thu, Dec 2 2010 3:02pm
Ok, thanks!
Do i get it to my PayPal e-mail address? (the same one as i payed with)
Thu, Dec 9 2010 8:01am - Catherine Li
Hello ,thank you for your response ,while i need to tell you that our paypal is blocked now ,it is not our fault ,it is the fault of paypal.com.could you please contact with paypal to require unlocking our account.once it is unlock ,the refund will be sent.
Thu, Dec 9 2010 11:14am
Sorry for the long response, but, I've received the payment already on PayPal, thanks.
Thu, Dec 9 2010 11:43am - Catherine Li
ah ,i am so glad to hear that.thank you for your order at shoptemp.
[end of transcript]

mickyfinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i got a reply back from shoptemp on tuesday and part of what they said:If your order has not arrived by the seven week mark we then generally consider the parcel lost in transit and can offer you a refund(ordered 26 Nov). However we cannot do that until the seven week period has passed and it is confirmed as lost.So having said that my registered air mail has moved in the past week,so i may just get it soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol