Shoptemp payment Methods

crims

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to point out that the FAQ for ShopTemp still says,

1. What payment methods do you currently accept?
We currently accept payment via both PayPal and Moneybookers. These are two of the biggest names in sending payments online and are therefore trusted by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
You will be able to pay using your credit or debit card using either of these sites.

As many people already know, you CANNOT pay with Paypal on their site right now. If anyone here has influence over at their site, can you please get them to fix this mistake.

Thank you.
rolleyes.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
crims said:

We currently accept payment via both PayPal and Moneybookers. These are two of the biggest names in sending payments online and are therefore trusted by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
You will be able to pay using your credit or debit card using either of these sites.

As many people already know, you CANNOT pay with Paypal on their site right now. If anyone here has influence over at their site, can you please get them to fix this mistake.

Thank you.
rolleyes.gif
Actually you can again. There's a temporary fix in place.

reiella

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
crims said:

Thank you.
rolleyes.gif

On that note, I just made a purchase through paypal, but order status still says no payment recieved. Which from what I read on the order form is fairly normal as the payments get verified by an agent first. Just curious how long until the status updates?

Not a big deal either way
smile.gif
, just curious.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
lukands said:
Nathan King said:
Ace Gunman said:

no there isn't just checked paypal is not a option
Great?? Now what do I, place an order or not, I want to pay with paypal.

same here i'm waiting for google checkout or something to be put up

moneybookers con you they make random charges to you back account

reiella

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan King said:
Ace Gunman said:

no there isn't just checked paypal is not a option

Hmm, I just placed an order and it went through paypal just fine. I selected manual for the option though that may help you, I dunno.

[ edit, And thanks Ace, I'm a bit embarassed I missed the big sticky topic explaining it too
smile.gif
]

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
As reiella said, you have to select manual payment still to use paypal, but paypal is available. As for Google Checkout, that likely isn't a possibility after all. They have a zero tolerance flashcart and modchip policy.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
As reiella said, you have to select manual payment still to use paypal, but paypal is available. As for Google Checkout, that likely isn't a possibility after all. They have a zero tolerance flashcart and modchip policy.

really? where did you find that? when I looked at their policy all it said was something along the lines of "don't sell anything that is illegal in your country".

never mind, found it http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bi...p;answer=160074

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?