Shop01Media, your reviews.

Discussion in 'Other Handhelds' started by JS7777, Aug 31, 2018.

1. JS7777
    OP

JS7777 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2017
    France
    Hello there,

I would like to buy some stuff on https://www.shop01media.com but I would like to know your reviews about it.

Like did you receive what you ordered and if you didn't did you get a refund ?

Regards

Last edited by JS7777, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I ordered from them long ago (for NDS).
    I never had issues, shipped fast enough (didn't wait weeks, just usual from import from Sweden to France, about 10days or less)

Once, they even sent me more than expected.
    The package changed on their page the day I ordered it. I wondered if I'll receive the full package or not, and they probably didn't remember if they sent me the pack (flashcart + passkey), or only the flashcart, so they sent me an additional passkey without me asking for it.
    I got two passkey, but at least they seemed to care. or just made a mistake? no issue with this shop.

edit:
    I remember the payment was a little strange : going through Poland instead of Sweden. but never had issues.
    Maybe it's different now.

Last edited by Cyan, Aug 31, 2018
  3. JS7777
    OP

JS7777 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2017
    France
    Thanks alot for your review.

4. pasc

pasc GBATemps GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Germany
    Germany
    Ordered some EZ 3 in 1 around 5 months ago.

Received em no problem. Shipping cost is always a bit on the meh side with them, but they have stuff you won't get anywhere else, soo...

5. JS7777
    OP

JS7777 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2017
    France
    Never updated this thread.

I've ordered some items for 80€ in total and got the parcel in a few days with alot of gifts in extra.

A thing to note is that if they contact you for any reason there mails will be in the spam folder, no idea why but that would explain some bad reviews found on internet.

Anyway, I recommand.