Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I ordered from them long ago (for NDS).
I never had issues, shipped fast enough (didn't wait weeks, just usual from import from Sweden to France, about 10days or less)

Once, they even sent me more than expected.
The package changed on their page the day I ordered it. I wondered if I'll receive the full package or not, and they probably didn't remember if they sent me the pack (flashcart + passkey), or only the flashcart, so they sent me an additional passkey without me asking for it.
I got two passkey, but at least they seemed to care. or just made a mistake? no issue with this shop.

edit:
I remember the payment was a little strange : going through Poland instead of Sweden. but never had issues.
Maybe it's different now.

Last edited by Cyan,
P

pasc

Ordered some EZ 3 in 1 around 5 months ago.

Received em no problem. Shipping cost is always a bit on the meh side with them, but they have stuff you won't get anywhere else, soo...

JS7777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Never updated this thread.

I've ordered some items for 80€ in total and got the parcel in a few days with alot of gifts in extra.

A thing to note is that if they contact you for any reason there mails will be in the spam folder, no idea why but that would explain some bad reviews found on internet.

Anyway, I recommand.

Reactions: zfreeman

pew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I ordered an xbox360 chip and a jr programmer from them on 9th April.. Asked them to cancel the order after 1 week of waiting for them to actually send my order, and they did so.

They never refunded my 80€ though, so even if they were okay a few years ago they seem to have resorted to scamming and/or having terrible customer service.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k