Kingwad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been thinking of getting a Shock case or a Ghost case for my DS, but I've had some difficulty in finding out about the quality of these. I would like to hear the experiences of those Tempers who have installed these cases in terms of quality of workmanship, quality of materials, etc. I am not particularly interested in comments like
QUOTE said:
OMG it wuz sooooo hard! 1337 only!
Just comment on the quality of the product.

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't have any experience yet, but I have been looking around for info as I'm planning to do so in the near future.

1 - On the Shock! homepage they'll warn you to look for the Shock! logo on the replacement shell to ensure you got the real deal.
2 - Buy from legit dealers which you can find on the Shock! homepage

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well I've had one and to changed the buttons on it and did a complete swap for my friend's DS, hres what I have to say:. The little metal poles that hold the should button springs in places are hard to push through the new should buttons whereas the ones from Nintendo slide through with ease. The "R" shoulder button doesn't work as the the contact doesn't reach the actual button, screws don't go in easily. From my experiences, the Shock Cases are pretty bad.

Kingwad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is this a general problem that a lot of people have? Also, another brand, Ghost, has shown up a while ago on Kickgaming and Divineo. Has anybody used these?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: