Shipping Soon from Nintendo UK store...

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by tri_fin, Feb 23, 2017.

1. tri_fin
    OP

tri_fin GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2016
    Just had this about my pre-order:

"Dear Nintendo Fan,

Thank you for your recent pre-order through the Nintendo Official UK Store.

We are happy to inform you that your product(s) will be dispatched very soon, and as such payment will be charged to your chosen payment method.

If you paid for your order with PayPal, to avoid any delays in shipment please ensure that you have sufficient funds in your PayPal account to cover the price of your order.

Should you require any further assistance with this or anything else, you can contact us by:"

Sounds good!

NekoMichi likes this.
  2. MeAndHax

MeAndHax GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    United States
    Afaik we already had such a thread

3. tri_fin
    OP

tri_fin GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2016
    Sorry I missed it, whereabouts is it?

4. NekoMichi

NekoMichi Retro Collector

Jun 4, 2015
    Minus World
    Received that email too. My Pokémon Moon pre-order arrived a day before its intended release but something tells me the Switch probably won't be arriving on March 2nd...

tri_fin likes this.
  5. tri_fin
    OP

tri_fin GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2016
    I'm sure you're right but you never know with pre-orders (like you I have had them arrive the day before) and the Official Nintendo Shop UK is a law unto itself. Here's hoping...

6. xile6

xile6 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 15, 2006
    United States
    Well i got my note 7, 1 day before release. It ship with overnight shipping on the 16 at around 10pm and i got it the 17 around 3pm. Release date was the 18th.
    Some other people got there ship the same time but got them on the 18th.

So its not just the stores its the shipping companies.
    I got an email from gamestop (thread someone on here about it) but they said they will be shipping and emailing out tracking numbers on 3/2.
    So if you got next day air it should come on the 3/3
    While some places might start shipping on 3/1 which means people could get them the 2 or 3 or 4th depending on shipment and how fast it moves.

7. retrofan_k

retrofan_k GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 31, 2013
    Belarus
    Caves
    Same with Amazon. Mine is on schedule for dispatch on the 2nd for a guaranteed next day delivery.