Hardware Shipping Soon from Nintendo UK store...

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just had this about my pre-order:

"Dear Nintendo Fan,

Thank you for your recent pre-order through the Nintendo Official UK Store.

We are happy to inform you that your product(s) will be dispatched very soon, and as such payment will be charged to your chosen payment method.

If you paid for your order with PayPal, to avoid any delays in shipment please ensure that you have sufficient funds in your PayPal account to cover the price of your order.

Should you require any further assistance with this or anything else, you can contact us by:"

Sounds good!

Reactions: NekoMichi

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure you're right but you never know with pre-orders (like you I have had them arrive the day before) and the Official Nintendo Shop UK is a law unto itself. Here's hoping...

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i got my note 7, 1 day before release. It ship with overnight shipping on the 16 at around 10pm and i got it the 17 around 3pm. Release date was the 18th.
Some other people got there ship the same time but got them on the 18th.

So its not just the stores its the shipping companies.
I got an email from gamestop (thread someone on here about it) but they said they will be shipping and emailing out tracking numbers on 3/2.
So if you got next day air it should come on the 3/3
While some places might start shipping on 3/1 which means people could get them the 2 or 3 or 4th depending on shipment and how fast it moves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.