Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 14-16 soft resets, meet Shinicune:)

Got it while I was suspended. Isn't she adorbzzzzz?!

IMG_1117.jpg

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only 15 soft reset? How lucky!
I have one too
Right?? And thank you! Congrats to you, too!
Am I the only one who read the title as shiny suicide, was thinking this thread was going to be about how you found a shiny and just ko'd it.
oh god if that happened I don't know what I'd do LOL!
Congrats man! Super lucky :D
Thank you so much!:) Going after Entai now. Soft reset at least 100x so far :P still nothing

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i still remember that week i would try to soft reset about 40 times every day to get a shiny lugia in soul silver or heart gold, i given up...

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of when I had caught that shiny Mewtwo in leafgreen. Congrats
I remember when I caught Mewthree in Pokemon WaterBlue. Used Nintendo's better, more simple version of PokeBank to transfer it over to my Pokemon Z game! :yay3ds::grog:

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first Shiny was a Poliwag in Black 2. And the other in Pokémon Fire Red, a Zubat. The latest one I got shiny was in Pokémon Y , a shiny Kakuna.
That's so cool! I SOS'd for a shiny zubat, and got my super awesome shiny crobat B)
One of my favorites I chained for (took hours) was Shiny Drampa!
I remember when I caught Mewthree in Pokemon WaterBlue. Used Nintendo's better, more simple version of PokeBank to transfer it over to my Pokemon Z game! :yay3ds::grog:
(Hey bud, sorry about earlier. I apologize.)
MewThree?? Why is this not a thing?? Haha! I actually got banned on my 3DS, and had all my 20th anniversary pokes in the bank, and was freaking out, haah! So someone else helped me get unbanned, and I got them back. I was so thankful ha!
Reminds me of when I had caught that shiny Mewtwo in leafgreen. Congrats
I want to do this in X/Y, but I am WAY too lazy to play the game over again haha! Maybe I will after catching all the previous legendaries in ORAS. That's amazing though! Congratulations! Do you still have it?

I'm still going after Entai... this one's taking a while haha! 300+ resets atm.

F3NR1S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to do this in X/Y, but I am WAY too lazy to play the game over again haha! Maybe I will after catching all the previous legendaries in ORAS. That's amazing though! Congratulations! Do you still have it?

I'm still going after Entai... this one's taking a while haha! 300+ resets atm.

Sadly I don't anymore since I had given nearly all of my Pokémon games to my little brother and he ended up selling them a long time ago.

Funny thing about it was that I didn't know shinies were a thing back then, I though that that Red Gyarados was a special Pokémon.Mewtwo was my first shiny other than gyarados, and I just wanted to catch Mewtwo with a Luxuryball (only had one at the time) then suddenly it showed up and I was like wow!

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly I don't anymore since I had given nearly all of my Pokémon games to my little brother and he ended up selling them a long time ago.

Funny thing about it was that I didn't know shinies were a thing back then, I though that that Red Gyarados was a special Pokémon.Mewtwo was my first shiny other than gyarados, and I just wanted to catch Mewtwo with a Luxuryball (only had one at the time) then suddenly it showed up and I was like wow!
Gah I'm sorry man. That suuuucks! I think I'll redo X/Y (since I lost my save) and I'll try for a shiny Mewtwo next!
I fought a shiny Rayquaza once but it was on a gba emulator
Daaamn. And randomly too? That's kinda amazing! 1/8192 chance or something!

Gah, guys, Entai is taking FOREVER. I'm at probably 600+ resets :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...