Hacking Shiny Gold on m3 ds real

J'Viana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a m3 ds real and a gba expansion pack. I wanted to play Pokemon shiny gold on my nintendo but it freezes and all I see is the Game Boy logo

Need help please
rolleyes.gif

J'Viana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
Go to the downloads section and look for "[224]gbata7a_en." It'l let you patch the header of the game boy screen adn therefore let you play the game.

Thanks!!!!

I'll try it and then i'll say somethin

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Use the fix header like the person said above, it's a problem everyone gets. It should work after you click "Fix Header". Picture below in case you can't find it for some reason.

Untitled3.png

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is it saying something like: The save is corrupted, it'll now load the last save? What I would do is save it twice in the same spot and that would work for me.

antonkan said:
Well, Pokemon Shiny Gold isn't a REAL GBA game. Why not you just try Pokemon Leaf Green or Fire Red on your M3 Real?
It's a hack of Fire Red to have a remake of the best generation (GSC) IMO. Most people wanted a remake at the time of the GBA so this guy has the best hack made so far. That's why not anyone will just play the two games you said. And if you're thinking of the lame eBay cart, then I agree, that's a terrible "GBA Game" since it's an older version and isn't a real cart. Just get the hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)