lovelyhurling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi boys and girls

Couple questions here - when I first set up cps1 and cps2 on wii I had 5roms only two worked but one was shinobi it was running fine but when i tried the next batch of roms that I downloaded something happened long story short I had to delete both emulators but like a dope i deleted the two roms aswell ( I have just recently got them back up and running it's actually flying) - first question is was that just pure luck that particular shinobi rom played ?? Because I have tried about 15/20 since and no joy what so ever - my second question is if some is running it out there on cps1 is there a certain batch or hack slash to get it running ?

P,s before all the nanny's come out no i am not looking for roms.

Any advise would be great, I have shinobi on virtual console but that rom I found for cps1 the graphics where just so much better they were a steak dinner

lovelyhurling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I think you have got yourself a bit confused as Shinobi is a system 16 game not a cps1 rom so that is why you now can't get it to work in the cps emu.
Thanks for the reply - I am definitely green it's my first time i ever tried to mod a wii - I do know its not a cps1 rom can I ask you was it just a fluke that that one rom played on cps1 Amanda?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...