The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I transfered my Shaymin from Diamond to my Platinum, put Shaymin in my party (First slot, and only Pokemon in party), and talked to the lady it says to on the Pokemon Platinum website. She never gives me a flower, no matter how many times I talk to her. Is it because I got my Shaymin from that one island by using a walk-through-walls code, and not the event? If so, it doesn't matter that much, since it's just Shaymin with a different sprite.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Just wait until the US release the Oak's letter or if you have the japanese game, it'll be this week.
I thought it was any shaymin? Im glad I have 3 Shaymin - Japanese Movie Shaymin, TRU Shaymin, UK GAME Shaymin. lololol

Regards,
Chris

aks47u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have no aversion to cheats then check the database and use a code to get the item required to set the event in motion
not sure which item it is, check serebii.net

Cowgirl_Luna

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ndsfans.de.vu
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To envolve Shaymin to the sky-form you must have the grazidea flower and it must be day. In the evening it changes back to its land-form.
Use the grazidea on your Shaymin and it should change. I dit it with the TRU Shaymin and it worked. It also worked for my own Shaymin, so I don't know if it's important that it's the TRU Shaymin.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs, you don't need to beat the E4 to get the Gracidea. You just need a TRU Shaymin or a Movie Shaymin (The movie Shaymin DOES work on the U Platinum), and maybe the National Dex if you didn't hack it into your game. The TRU Shaymin can be put into D/P then traded to Pt and it should still work (It SHOULD. No guarantees that it WILL b/c I used the Movie Shaymin to get it). Any Shaymin that is not of the 2 I described will not work in getting the Gracidea Flower while playing Pokemon Platinum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1