iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
went to the science center today and froze in front of the damn judges. oh well i did most if not all of the work leave my groupmates present gah.
mrfatso said:
what offtopic? there wasn't any topic in the first place, so how can it be off-topic at all?

Anyway, anyone remember the following shows?

Batman the animated series
Batman Beyond
The New Batman/Superman Adventures
Superman: The Animated Series
The New Batman Adventures
Zeta Project

i missed watching them when i am young :|
cartoon shows? i think i watched them likeeh long long time ago.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya lor, i thought pika will not know them
biggrin.gif

and happy news, i HAVE A PS2
biggrin.gif
HURRAY,

PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!!

and also PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!!PS2!!! PS2!! La La La
i have a ps2
biggrin.gif

lalala, trying out kingdom hearts
biggrin.gif

edit: haiz, its not what i had expected, its a action rpg :|

Domination said:
mrfatso said:
what offtopic? there wasn't any topic in the first place, so how can it be off-topic at all?

Isn't it supposed to be about Singapore?

And I remembered Batman Beyond, awesome show. Though i liked Justice League Unlimited more.

not exactly, i was thinking more of just a chit chat section for us and any foreigners who wish to join us

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
so i was away for a week and we've had almost 10 new pages of random chatter? niceee...

iPikachu said:
went to the science center today and froze in front of the damn judges. oh well i did most if not all of the work leave my groupmates present gah.
mrfatso said:

Anyway, anyone remember the following shows?

Batman the animated series
Batman Beyond
The New Batman/Superman Adventures
Superman: The Animated Series
The New Batman Adventures
Zeta Project

i missed watching them when i am young :|
cartoon shows? i think i watched them likeeh long long time ago.
talking about that, i'd just finished watching avatar the last airbender... did it marathon style, in 2 days! great cartoon series imo, one of the best i've ever watched produced by an american team! you guys should check it out

@mrfatso: are you a dc fan? i've always admired dc comics... the artwork is damn chio, but the story and everything is usually too deep for me :S much easier reading japanese mangas which are more action oriented. and all the weird long history to the dc characters and parallel universe doesn't help much either haha

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
not really, i just enjoyed whatever comic i can find and read in national library.

I am more of a fan of spiderman
biggrin.gif
and that spider pig song is helping greatly as well
biggrin.gif

elixir, if u can find it, mind passing it to me as well?

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
?? what new connection? its is still the same and i wonder if its cos i am only getting unpopular game and not ff series, so all the files i find are dying :|

hmm, i wonder how long more do we have to wait before ps2 games become retro enough to be hosted on regular file sharing sites? maybe 1 more year?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
maybe when psp go send sony to hell
thats when we find retro ps2 games
tongue.gif

hahahahaha

QUOTE said:
[17:12] anyway, elixir what do u mean by magna carta 2 anyway?
[17:12] there's only like 1 magna carta on the ps2
[17:16] * MrFatso ([email protected]) Quit (www.gbatemp.net)
[17:17] * Mrfatso ([email protected]) has joined #merc
[17:24] * Mrfatso ([email protected]) Quit (www.gbatemp.net)
[17:27] manga carta 2 for xb0x360

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I KILL YOU !!!!
mad.gif

tongue.gif

meh if it dies i have another, bought one myself, and my brother donated his (i think his got banned on live) and he was sort of not into gaming anymore, but a couple weeks ago i tried connecting up to live, and ran all the updates and made an account with no probs...maybe he was suspended ow well its mine now hahahahha

i always find myself exhausting the 360 the most, pirate on the 360, and buy the exclusives on the PS3, heck i only have KZ2 and Little Big planet
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: ok i just checked a pack it expires 28 november 2024 so it isnt expired