syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mrfatso i think you're thinking of Space Invaders Extreme & Space Invaders Extreme 2? Space Invaders Get Even is a WiiWare game where you play as the aliens destroying the humans =D

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
space invaders extreme is really crazy
tongue.gif

i love that game is like total destruction

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
lol,1 more post before i get a nice number that's the same from front to back and vice versa
biggrin.gif

at the moment, rewatchng a couple of old animes that i had completely forgotten, one of them is trigun, next would be the blue dragon anime
biggrin.gif

edit: note to self- remember to watch final fantasy unlimited and Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nah, i just found out what u mean by easy game.

just defeated my first card enemy, and fking hell... i been encountering that bastard for at least 20 battles and it keep running away and even if it doesnt. only 1 puny damage to it, so sad :| only way to kill was to have a crit which is hard enuf in the first place.

But, finally after 20th++ encounter, i finally defeated it and boom, level 3 -> level 7 instantly... wtf

this game after decent level, easy = yes, frustrating?? = yes as well thanks to these card enemies, i feel like putting my ds down and removing the game, but i must perserved, if not, i have too many games!!

edit @ 7.40am on 12th Oct : Good Morning to u guys from singapore/malaysia/hong kong/USA and the rest of the world

edit @ 9.26am on 12th Oct: Any singaporean or anyone reading this, mind helping me check if saizeriya is halal or not? Thanks

also, can u guys help me check, is there any cheap halal buffet that u know of that's below 30 if possible,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?