Homebrew Settings Editor GUI

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@JoostinOnline I found something interesting: Unfortunately this program damaged my NAND (and my last Backup was more than a year ago), I explain the situation.

I used it to modify my options, obviously, it's what it's for, everything works perfect, what happens? Nintendont crashes ... But it never started again, I used the MMMod mod so in that case it just went back to where I had configured priiloader.

Using the normal version in a few (many) attempts where it kept looking for devices and gave a green screen, again returning to the app that I have configured in priiloader.

Try reinstalling IOS58, nothing (wii games were working normal but I still wanted to try). Later I tried reinstalling the system menu, nothing. Finally I did that, restore a backup of the old NAND that I had and guala, it worked, it returned to work nintendont.

As I do not have Wiimote, I can not test if entering the configuration of the system would solve the problem for me (as additional data the first time you use the app use the output to the internet configuration), but I will raise it here anyway.

If by chance you can reproduce this (or someone else) and you manage to find that this can be solved by entering the system menu, I would appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?