Setting up stickerhax for a downgraded system

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Bitelaum, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Bitelaum
    OP

Bitelaum Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2009
    United States
    I've got my hands in a 10.7.0-32U o3ds and also have papermario sticker star. I'm going to try to use browserhax in 10.7 by using a whitelist, as suggested here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/browser...or-a9lh-installing.442973/page-3#post-6714765

After installing menuhax the first time I'll have to backup the saves and then format the system (because of the 9.2 downgrade). Since browserhax at this version looks kinda hard to do and unstable, to avoid more problems I would set up stickerhax in my cartridge so I have another entrypoint.

So, questions:

• 1 - After backing up my saves with JKSM in menuhax I will format throgh system settings. Will formatting remove menuhax?
    • 2 - Does the 9.2 downgrade change the browserversion?
    • 3 - If formatting removes the menuhax and the downgrade does not change the browser version, would it be better set up stickerhax to 10.7.0-32U or 9.2.0-32U? (remembering I might end up not being able to use browserhax, since it looks unstable at this version of the browser)
    Thanks!

2. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
    [​IMG]
    I believe you already got your answer