Apple Server-side error. Cydia is likely overloaded...???

SilentGhost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering cause I just got Jay to approve my TSS... but thanks god I got the jailbreak working(which means its down grading time!
laugh.gif
)

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to have the SHSH blobs to actually downgrade (on your computer or on Saurik's server). On top of that, you can only downgrade to a firmware that you have saved SHSH blobs for.
So if your on 4.2.1 and you just saved your blobs now (so these are your only ones), you can only come back to 4.2.1.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
What firmware is your iPod on? The only SHSH blobs you can get are 4.2.1 now. If you were jailbroken on 4.1 as well then you should have backed up your SHSH blobs then. Anyway, that problem comes when Firmware Umbrella requests blobs from Cydia that Cydia doesn't have for your device e.g. I don't have 3.1.3 blobs since I didn't know what I was doing when i jailbroke that and pressed the wrong button so when Firmware Umbrella asks Cydia for them it returns that error.
If your device is on 4.2.1 and has never had its SHSH backed up before it will return that error

SilentGhost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized that I jailbroke my iPhone with 4.1 firmware(which works perfect for some reason) will that effect the blobs?

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your blobs will be saved anyways if you pressed the make my life easier button in Cydia. If you did do that, you can forget about it, Cydia will save all future blobs for you.

SilentGhost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now its fixed but saying there not available.... Aw screw this I'm just gonna wait for a new untethered windows jailbreak -_-

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird, on my iPad it says I have 3.2 - 4.2b3 saved, but I actually saved my 4.2.1 blobs with Tiny Umbrella...

Edit:
wtf.gif
All of a sudden, Cydia started showing my 4.2.1 blobs... I guess if it doesn't appear you just have to wait.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The firmware versions Cydia displays are often lagged by weeks, if not months. The best way is to download TinyUmbrella and have it pull SHSH files from Cydia's servers. It will pull all available files, including ones that Cydia actually has but isn't telling you about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y