Hacking Serious problem.

WiizyBaby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed 3.3U and I'm doing the instructions to downgrade(im on the ios downgrader part) but its getting alot of ret-1017 errors is that oki?

It apparently is not oki......I cant downgrade back to 3.2u and now im stuck at 3.3u........Wad installs though and runs but wont run any backup games(i get some kinda dvd error thats overlapping some other text, and loops continuously. Only holding down the power button lets me escape this screen) it runs my TP game fine......

More bad news: Now Anytitle deleter has an error and I cant do anything......Help =(

WiizyBaby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

I can't do anything on my Wii.

I cant install/uninstall CIOS, I cant run ISO downgrader(errors happen)..........CLARKY I'M SCARED!!!!!

WiizyBaby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went all the way through it and got errors on the way, continued on and completed it except the IOS51 errored as well but the gatorwad channel works but the launcher keeps saying dvd error and something else. I just tried through the HBC and same result the DVD overlapping error

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here to help, if you have no cIOS installed, which I think is the case,
you will need IOS16.

what error do you get when you try to uninstall the cIOS (Are you using the installed to do so?)?

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiizyBaby said:
well anytitle says something about trying to tell the wii its god and erors all through out

ok....try this for me, and don't do all the steps until you've read them all and you're sure you know how to do them:

1) Copy all files off of SD card to back them up on your pc
2) Format your card FAT
3) obtain IOS16 if you don't already have it
BREATHE

4) get from a pack on here, which Im sure you can find:
-cIOS_fix.wad or cIOS_249-rev6_rr.wad (this one preferably)
-Wad Manager 1.3
-Wad Manager Modified by davi92 to use IOS16

5) If you don't already have the HBC, get the newest versions installer and install it, just for ease.

6) Put the wad managers and the wads where they go on the SD card.

6.5) Boot the wii and run Wad Manager 1.3 and install IOS16 wad
let us know if that doesn't work, because THAT is unheard of.

7) Reboot Wii. Run the other Wad Manager, the modified one.

8) install at least either of the cIOS's mentioned above.
never attempt to uninstall a cIOS again, no matter what you read.

9) let us know when you've accomplished all of this

10) at this point, if you just wanna get straight into backup loading, you can do this:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114373
using WAD Manager 1.3

11) if you really want to downgrade though, you can now run
"IOS Downgrader 1.0"....it may give you errors a couple times, but no biggie, run it again.
do not run "cIOS Downgrader" it does not accomplish what you want.

NOTE: just to be safe, unplug any and all GC and USB devices while trying to do this stuff.

someone else can take it from here. hope it helps.

WiizyBaby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noobwarrior you are truly amazing your advice worked flawlessly, only thing is that some of my games that worked on .3BUL won't work now, but I sure as hell ain't gonna complain about that.
And I'm going nowhere near another uninstaller or downgrader =D

So once again thanks Noobwarrior, and clarky and everyone who attempted to help a newblet like myself.

much love!

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiizyBaby said:
Noobwarrior you are truly amazing your advice worked flawlessly, only thing is that some of my games that worked on .3BUL won't work now, but I sure as hell ain't gonna complain about that.
And I'm going nowhere near another uninstaller or downgrader =D

So once again thanks Noobwarrior, and clarky and everyone who attempted to help a newblet like myself.

much love!

no problem, and just so you know, this means that you can try any "dol" version of the loader you want, and it may "unbreak" some games....the one in my pack, which installs the channel, is slightly modified, but the cIOS that was installed should be the same, so your .3BUL dol that worked with those other games should load right up fine from the HBC and still run them.

WiizyBaby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the problem lies with my type of dvd used...I kinda used DVD+R(rw probably) on my games but i just bought a 100pk of verbatim DVD-R(25$ =D I love sales) and reburned a game and it does work so its all my fault =D

You guys are awesome thanks again!
bow.gif
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One gram of felony? +1