Hacking Serious problem with DS Lite (shell replacement)

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was replacing my Sister's shell since her hinge snapped off, all was good until the end.

I did the battery test before putting it together, it worked.

I put the case together and oops, the power switch was messed up (NOT BROKEN), I just couldn't move the switch so it turns on because the plastic peice was too high.

I fix that...but the DSL doesn't turn on. I put in the charger and it just blinks for a second.

And then there is a stupid stripped tri-wing screw.

What do I do about the screw? And the DSL powering on?

If the powering on thing is due to the stupid fuse, how did it break? And how do I fix this? I have no soldering skill whatsoever.

EDIT: I am going to just sell it all together, as is, the screw is severely stripped, and it doesn't power on, and I'm 80% sure it's not the fuse but who knows. Plus the touch screen is a bit iffy but I have a replacement for that I never used. If you want to buy it send me a PM please...If you need parts or whatever just buy the whole thing, it's in a clear pink case.

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i done the same thing, i put it all together except the bottom bit of the shell , i held the battry on switched it on it worked so i switched it off. then i go to put the bottom on and snaped my power switch, so iv put a pin in the power switch to turn mine on maybe its done something to the board im goin to try and put abit of solder over the fuses. mine only gives a flash of the orange light then goes off. when i put tin foil on the f2 fuse with the charger in the orange light would stay on. i wouldnt put any tin foil on urs its a bad idea alot of people have told me

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if the problem has to do with a fuse and needs soldering, anyone willing to fix it for a price, I'm willing to send it as long as the user is trusted and has a lot of posts >_<

Otherwise I just want to take out this fucking stripped screw

thug98

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey check the pins that touch the battery ive bent them several times i doubt its the fuse just look and make sure none of the 4 pins touch they are seperated into 2 groups look at them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: