Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
potato3334 said:
ZPE said:
What's with the exasperating voice trying to make this game be exciting or something.

that's japanese voice acting for ya
It's supposed to be the enthusiasm of the voice actor. That's why many prefer subs over dubs and such, they claim that dubs lack the enthusiasm, which, some do. Otherwise it's just the terrible voice acting of most dubs.

SDODC13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WEll we all know this is never coming state side..... WTH Nintendo not only tease us with this stuff but then say oh yea btw REGION LOCKOUT..... >.< damn.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hikaru said:
potato3334 said:
ZPE said:
What's with the exasperating voice trying to make this game be exciting or something.

It's supposed to be the enthusiasm of the voice actor. That's why many prefer subs over dubs and such, they claim that dubs lack the enthusiasm, which, some do. Otherwise it's just the terrible voice acting of most dubs.

^ Has never heard horrible Japanese voice acting.
enthusiasm =/= talent.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this trailer is disturbing. Boobs bouncing everywhere, the girls who are eating are eating long erect things, it shows their skirt, shows them in their underwear practically naked, and has a scroll or something coming up through her boobs at the end. Talk about freudian symbols

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tatripp said:
this trailer is disturbing. Boobs bouncing everywhere, the girls who are eating are eating long erect things, it shows their skirt, shows them in their underwear practically naked, and has a scroll or something coming up through her boobs at the end. Talk about freudian symbols
I don't see how that's disturbing.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DxEggman said:
Hikaru said:
potato3334 said:
ZPE said:

^ Has never heard horrible Japanese voice acting.
enthusiasm =/= talent.

Not to mention most dubs nowadays are pretty good. I swear, it's like we're still living in the 90's.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww, no tits sidescrolling beat 'em up for the USA/Europe/Australia/anywhere else that has moralf@ggotry(internet meaning, not orientational slur) clogging up the system?

Fucking moral guardian douchebags...
hate2.gif

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This game includes bouncy tits, does it need anything else?

For most/some people, yes - for some, no and I'm going with the latter part.

Even if I had a 3DS, I wouldn't buy it. From what I saw in that trailer video, it seems to me that they're making up for the lack of quality in the game (overall/gameplay) with some nice bouncy boobs.

But hey it's just my opinnion, I prefer rl tits over 3D ones anyday.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ravte said:

Even if I had a 3DS, I wouldn't buy it. From what I saw in that trailer video, it seems to me that they're making up for the lack of quality in the game (overall/gameplay) with some nice bouncy boobs.

That's not all it includes, those are just its most apparent feature.

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
machomuu said:
Ravte said:

That's not all it includes, those are just its most apparent feature.

That's why I mentioned "From what I saw in that trailer video...". But you gotta point there, it could be something better when you actually get to play it, more than just beat em up with bouncy tits. Only time will tell.

OP. Does the game have some sort of story line or campaign? I don't know all these japanese mangas n all so I'm not sure if this is based on one.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need to crack the region lock.

Now.

Or Nintendo needs to give us a way to download the trailer to our 3DS's. I'm sure that'd satisfy most of us.
smileipb2.png

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad thing is, the game looks good. If only we had an American publisher willing to pick up a game based on nothing more than fanservice...............

NIS AMERICA, GET ON IT!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself