Hacking Selling Wii U - removal help

Mr_P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am selling my CBHC Wii U and it is linked to a NNID. I have looked and noticed about the chances of brick if i remove the VC game. Is there anyway to logout / remove the nintendo account or something to that affect still allowing me data privac, etc

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uninstall cbhc, then do a system restore/format. I think that will delete the account along with games installed. only do this after removing cbhc or you'll brick. you can uninstall cbhc with the installer.

Mr_P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uninstall cbhc, then do a system restore/format. I think that will delete the account along with games installed. only do this after removing cbhc or you'll brick. you can uninstall cbhc with the installer.
thanks for that - the other person wants the CBHC so looking at it i think i need to not format. Other way around can i just create another user and it still works or is there any other info i might need to change so the other person doesn't get access to anything they shouldn't :D

thanks again

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't remove the account and have it still work. I don't know of any way of migrating the game to another account. you'd have to buy it again with his account. don't do anything until you uninstall it or the system will brick though. I've uninstalled mine once when I was checking that a fake ticket had been deleted. it's as easy to uninstall as to install, so you shouldn't face any problems there.

Mr_P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you can't remove the account and have it still work. I don't know of any way of migrating the game to another account. you'd have to buy it again with his account. don't do anything until you uninstall it or the system will brick though. I've uninstalled mine once when I was checking that a fake ticket had been deleted. it's as easy to uninstall as to install, so you shouldn't face any problems there.
thanks again. Think ill just change the NNID password , registered email etc for them and delete all the save data.....should be enough i hope

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: