Ben_j

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
Wii is coming, and I have to sell my beloved GameCube.
- Pal black GameCube bought on d day in Europe (May, 3rd 2002) It's perfectly working, I never had any problems with it.
- modded with a Qoob Pro chip
- 12cm shell
- 2 Controllers (1 official, 1 big ben)
- 2 Memory Cards (1 official, 1 Big ben, both 59 blocs)
- 1 GBA/GC cable
- more than 100 games (ask me if you want a list)

I'm selling this for 260 euros ($340). It's pretty cheap for what it is, you'll win many hours of downloading and burning, and the chip is already soldered and is working perfectly...

I'd prefer to give it in person, I live in Paris. For people frome somewhere else, I guess there will be quite a lot of shipping cost...

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy Shit that's a rip off...seems like your trying to bank off Piracy. I mean we all know that selling shit here is against the rules so this will get closed real quick but I have the same set up but better. I have a Silver cube with the qoob and 12cm shell 2 of the official big memory cards, 1 official small one, 4 GBA/GC controllers, 3 official wired controllers, 2 wavebirds and over 100 games....now to me I was thinking like $200 since it's all USED....but let me know how your sale goes....you get $340 and I will definatly be interested...oh and I have A GBA player...

/me waits for topic to get closed

*edit
LOL I wanted to get my post in before the thread got closed but lets see here
Gamecube $100
Top $25
Chip $35
Controllers $40?
Memory Cards $40

That's all new...doesn't seem like a good deal to me man....unless again your trying to make money off pirated games....which I don't think anyone is willing to do. Seriously PM if you find a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1