Selling a hacked 3DS system

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SirHaxALot, Dec 1, 2016.

1. SirHaxALot
    OP

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hello everyone,

I'm creating a thread here, because I need some input/advice from you. I currently have an o3DS and a n3DS system. I'm looking forward to sell my old 3DS in order to buy another new 3DS (which I could hack regardless of version, as I've the DSiWare titles, as I already used them for hacking 2 friends consoles).

Now to the question itself: How would you sale a hacked console, if you want to avoid eBay and such, as eBay for examples forces PayPal as an option for sellers below 50 stars (the last thing I heard about it) and I absolutely don't trust PayPal for various reasons. Also I don't want to share any revenue with eBay. So where would you sell your console?

-snip-

Last edited by raulpica, Dec 1, 2016 - Reason: You can't advertise here if you've just registered -rp
  2. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Craigslist.

SomecallmeBerto likes this.
  3. clancy94

clancy94 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2008
    This or your regional equivalent free online classifieds website, in Australia we have Gumtree for example :)

Quantumcat likes this.
  4. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    @SirHaxALot
    You can't advertise on here if you've just registered. I'll keep this thread up only as a "general advice" thread.

5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    True, also you'll get no premium on here for a hacked console, since everyone already knows how to do it (or at least they have access to the info through being here).

6. SirHaxALot
    OP

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Oh ok, that's fine for me.

I'm not looking for big profit anyway, just covering the costs of the n3DS ;)

Anyway thanks for the advices.

H1B1Esquire likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice