Selling a hacked 3DS system

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SirHaxALot, Dec 1, 2016.

1. SirHaxALot
    OP

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hello everyone,

I'm creating a thread here, because I need some input/advice from you. I currently have an o3DS and a n3DS system. I'm looking forward to sell my old 3DS in order to buy another new 3DS (which I could hack regardless of version, as I've the DSiWare titles, as I already used them for hacking 2 friends consoles).

Now to the question itself: How would you sale a hacked console, if you want to avoid eBay and such, as eBay for examples forces PayPal as an option for sellers below 50 stars (the last thing I heard about it) and I absolutely don't trust PayPal for various reasons. Also I don't want to share any revenue with eBay. So where would you sell your console?

-snip-

Last edited by raulpica, Dec 1, 2016 - Reason: You can't advertise here if you've just registered -rp
  2. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Craigslist.

SomecallmeBerto likes this.
  3. clancy94

clancy94 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2008
    This or your regional equivalent free online classifieds website, in Australia we have Gumtree for example :)

Quantumcat likes this.
  4. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    @SirHaxALot
    You can't advertise on here if you've just registered. I'll keep this thread up only as a "general advice" thread.

5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    True, also you'll get no premium on here for a hacked console, since everyone already knows how to do it (or at least they have access to the info through being here).

6. SirHaxALot
    OP

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Oh ok, that's fine for me.

I'm not looking for big profit anyway, just covering the costs of the n3DS ;)

Anyway thanks for the advices.

H1B1Esquire likes this.