Selling a CFW 3DSXL

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by gaymer daz, Feb 28, 2016.

1. gaymer daz
    OP

gaymer daz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2009
    Hi,

I'd like to sell my CFW 3DSXL - Can I just state that its running CFW in the listing on Ebay or will this cause issues?
    If so, how should I list it and at what price?

Thanks

2. froggestspirit

froggestspirit D/P/Pt Demix Guy

Jul 28, 2011
    United States
    Chances are that people wont care if it's hacked. I've sold one on ebay, but unhacked it first. It may seem like a lot of people want a hacked one if they are on this site, but more people are on ebay than this site. To answer your question, it should be fine, as long as you don't sell it with pirated content. But take my opinion with a grain of salt.

gaymer daz likes this.
  3. Evilengine

Evilengine GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    Gambia, The
    call it Homebrew enabled Magic-3DS XL.

NoNAND and tipsytoto like this.
  4. gaymer daz
    OP

gaymer daz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2009
    I've listed it but getting lots of questions making me feel the buyers would just brick it if they don't do proper research leaving me open to bad feedback - you said you unhacked yours, is it easy to format it back to its factory state but with the downgraded OFW its currently on, so that people could just re 'CFW it' if they wanted to?

5. froggestspirit

froggestspirit D/P/Pt Demix Guy

Jul 28, 2011
    United States
    just hit format in the system settings, and format the SD on a computer. The format requires an internet connection, but does not require an update