Gaming Sega's new 3d classic games!

• Thread starter ninb
  • Start date
  • Views 13,171
  • Replies 36
  • Likes 4

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing classic Sega games get 3D releases pleases me to no end ^_^ Just drop Phantasy Star 4 and all is right in the world (and maybe some wifi multiplayer for games like SOR and Toejam & Earl)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol that was the first game my daughter wanted to play when I put the genesis emulator on. She would love a 3D release of that.
That's great it's good to see the youth play games that are 3 generations old. As for my self I am part of that youth. I wish I could of grown up during your time though. plop down on my couch and play Ghost 'N Goblins when it was still cool.

EMP Knightmare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great it's good to see the youth play games that are 3 generations old. As for my self I am part of that youth. I wish I could of grown up during your time though. plop down on my couch and play Ghost 'N Goblins when it was still cool.
Who said it's not?

EMP Knightmare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As gamers "general society" shouldn't influence your gaming habits, if you choose to play retro/classic games then by all means do so. In all honesty games were better in that time for various reasons which can be used in games of the current generation. Something to think about ;)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As gamers "general society" shouldn't influence your gaming habits, if you choose to play retro/classic games then by all means do so. In all honesty games were better in that time for various reasons which can be used in games of the current generation. Something to think about ;)
I agree! I mean hey i'm still playing retro games and i don't give a damn. Old games and rhythm games are my life bruh

Reactions: EMP Knightmare

EMP Knightmare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Rhythm games you play. I've just got into them this year. I've been playing alot of Hatsune miku for ps3 and IA/VT Colorful as i love vocaloids.
Rhythm Thief, Space Channel 5 Part 1 and 2, All DDR games, Britney's Dance Beat, Rhythm Heaven, Harmo Knight just to name a few ^_^ ( I have so many that I really can't remember them all )

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rhythm Thief, Space Channel 5 Part 1 and 2, All DDR games, Britney's Dance Beat, Rhythm Heaven, Harmo Knight just to name a few ^_^ ( I have so many that I really can't remember them all )
I still have to get Rhythm thief i played the demo and loved just never coughed up the money. I'll look into Harmo knight and space channel. DDR as in Dance dance revolution right?

EMP Knightmare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have to get Rhythm thief i played the demo and loved just never coughed up the money. I'll look into Harmo knight and space channel. DDR as in Dance dance revolution right?
I was lucky enough to catch it when it was on sale, and yes on the DDR (have all of them on PSX and PS2 w/ 2 Red Octane mats)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was lucky enough to catch it when it was on sale, and yes on the DDR (have all of them on PSX and PS2 w/ 2 Red Octane mats)
wow mate! GG.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the best rhythm

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

JK though. I hear if you play it in 6 tabs satan will appear

Reactions: EMP Knightmare

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads