[Seeking] USA Themes Pack

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by hamrawk, Dec 14, 2014.

1. hamrawk
    OP

hamrawk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2014
    United States
    Someone posted a USA Themes Pack today to OPG, but because it wasn't a "scene dump" and against the forum rules, it was quickly removed. I was able to download it before it was taken down, but was wondering if there would be anywhere else they could be permitted to post that since it's not exactly legal, and not exactly a "scene dump."

Also, the themes install and run fine. I remember the EUR version having some issues because of region lock? I think? But these USA ones work like a dream. Would this be more even reason to put additional effort into a theme editor?

Margen67 likes this.
  2. LinkmstrYT

LinkmstrYT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dec 16, 2013
    United States
    You wanted to see where I live? You stalker...
  3. hamrawk
    OP

hamrawk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2014
    United States

Completely understandable. I just hope it finds the light of day soon - more than that 15 mins on OPG. And thanks for the link! I was actually just looking that over when you posted it, so I'm glad to know I was looking in the right thread.

4. flabulousfreddy

flabulousfreddy Advanced Member

Banned
    Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Check out a specific ISO site that deals in 3DS games and look in the CIA section. There you shall find.

Margen67 and tjexp like this.
  5. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    The themes are awful, man. Just a waste of bandwidth.
    Use Basic Black.

Margen67 likes this.
  6. hamrawk
    OP

hamrawk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2014
    United States
    Thanks for the tips, guys. Both here and PM. I don't care what maxconsole says, you're the best. :P

Yeah I scrolled through them and they're all really noisy. I ended up going with the Sm4sh one that's all white and super subtle. Before that was the all black one. Theme editing is definitely my priority rn.

Margen67 likes this.