Seeking open Save Wizard Slot

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by HyperpolygloT, Aug 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperpolygloT
    OP

HyperpolygloT Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2018
    United States
    Hello, I am seeking a save wizard spot for a quick edit to one save file I have. HMU with details :)

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Most likely you would have to pay certain amount of money, like 20-30 buck for an account, there are few guys giving people access to a slot for certain amount of money a month, but watch out for scam.

Last edited by Hayato213, Aug 31, 2018
    HyperpolygloT likes this.
  3. HyperpolygloT
    OP

HyperpolygloT Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2018
    United States
    That’s fine, I am prepared to pay for the slot, just not sure about buying the full software yet.

Want to use a slot and see how things work out before I make a final decision.

4. Hayato213

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    I would recommend getting one if it was for full time use, not a month rental , there are two people on the forum charging money for monthly rental, one person charge 20 dollars and one charge 5 dollars, paying 20 dollars for one ain't bad, for full right to the account. The youtube video explain how it work pretty much, it is more of a device to apply cheat than doing save edit, similar to Japanese's Cyber Gadget Save Editor.

5. HyperpolygloT
    OP

HyperpolygloT Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2018
    United States
    Thanks for that info and the video! I appreciate it.

Yeah for right now I just want to edit one file so I can’t justify buying the full version at the moment. But a slot is reasonable for the one file I want changed

6. Benidec

Benidec Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    Italy
    Hi I have one, Discord: TheKingBen#1064

7. Hayato213

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    You don't need to post in every thread to advertise that you have one for sale. Create your own thread my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.