Swiizard

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
They would be really smart if they set up something like iTunes.
Buy a Nintendoshop-card in the nearest game store, fill in the code and download the game.
No need for cardridges anymore, it will also cut the price. (shipping costs, hardware costs etc.)

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh, i think it gonna be a VERY VERY long tym before ppl can start playing 3ds roms coz nintendo has blocked people donwloading songs on the game 'Jam with the Band' and thats probably their succesful attempt ever to stop ppl using nintendo wifi connection to use on pirated roms.

Kaleadoskope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
tbh, i think it gonna be a VERY VERY long tym before ppl can start playing 3ds roms coz nintendo has blocked people donwloading songs on the game 'Jam with the Band' and thats probably their succesful attempt ever to stop ppl using nintendo wifi connection to use on pirated roms.

Gee, someone's a fucking detective.
rolleyes.gif

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Loz said:

That didn't even make sense. Use some proper grammar.

You know, at least on anything Pre-DSi, there is no way to tell someone is using a flash cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1