Secret of Mana

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by drobb, Sep 3, 2012.

Sep 3, 2012

Secret of Mana by drobb at 5:13 AM (450 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. drobb
    OP

Member drobb Hunter

United States
    ive been wanting to go back and play this again since i havent done it since it came out so many moons ago. my question is whats the best experience these days to play it, aside from an original cart and snes. emulation or is it available thru VC? i have a wii, psp, (3)ds(i), ps3 and pc. all are modded with the exception of course for the pc and ds's. have 2 acekard i's for them.

2. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    That's the true secret of the Secret of Mana.

1 person likes this.
  3. ouch123

Member ouch123 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'd go with emulator and your choice of controller, mapped using joytokey. Most games don't look too good on modern HDTV's when the connection if composite/component, but if you have an old CRT monitor to use, then I'd consider the console options. Handheld is convenient, but I'd rather go with something that won't give me neck problems from playing too long. Just my personal opinion, but your mileage may vary.

4. Nah3DS

Member Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Argentina
    if you have your pc hooked up to an HDTV, go with SnesGT with hq4x filters.... it looks awesome B-)
    if not... you can use your Wii with Snes9x GX (but the hq2x filter drops the framerate a little)

5. drobb
    OP

Member drobb Hunter

United States
    what about on the ps3? its already hooked up to my hdtv and i have an emu on there already. i just didnt know which would play it the best