Second Chibi-Robo DS Game On The Way

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Jun 12, 2009.

Jun 12, 2009
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

I welcome this. I just hope more retailers sell this one this time, if it comes out in the West. No other details right now.

Scan Source

2. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Of course the screens are hard to see good, but judging by what's there, it looks like they're going with an approach more similar to the GCN version this time. That's a plus. I liked the last DS game okay, though it was a bit tedious. The only thing that kept me from finishing it was the control scheme. I just didn't think it was the best set-up for that game. I hope they go with a more traditional set-up this time.

3. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Yes! I loved the first DS game, so I can't wait to play this one! It's about time they announced the Wii remake for Europe. Maybe if it sells well this will follow soon. It's a shame the first one wasn't released here.

4. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    Chibi-Robo is so cute :3
    It looks like he is more house oriented in this game. Doing some house chores now eh?

5. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    Looks great. I really enjoyed the first one so I hope this one comes through, despite how the first one did in sales.

6. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    Cool, I'll look forward to this. skip are one of my favourite developers (bit Generations hell yeah). Is the New Play Control one confirmed for international release yet?

7. Nintendo

Newcomer Nintendo Member

I can't wait for this. I've been wanting to play a new Chibi-Robo game.

Really enjoyed the original for the GameCube. I didn't like Park Patrol as much since it didn't seem like there was as much to explore and it just got tedious having to deal with smoglins.

Good to see that Chibi is back inside the house for this one.

I really hope it's not a Wal-Mart exclusive this time if it ever gets released outside of Japan.