Searching for an old (PC?) game.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by 2ne1_Bom_XXI, Jan 18, 2014.

1. 2ne1_Bom_XXI
    OP

2ne1_Bom_XXI Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2014
    Greece
    Athens, Greece
    OK, so I'm looking for the title of an old game I used to play on my cousin's PC when I was young. I've been searching for it for years, literally , since I got an internet connection and I can't find it. I have made posts on various ask sites but still no luck. My last chance was here.. So here is what I remember about it:
    *I played it on a Mame ROM or something (I didn't know of these things back then)
    *It was a 2D platformer
    *the main character was something like a small round dog (it was brown)
    *he throwed something like water balls (its not bubble bobble)
    *The first level was at country side (as usual) and there was also a desert level (I believe)
    *The game's first letter was Q (I remember that because my sister had write it down but i didnt know English then so I couldn't read it. Maybe the q was in there somewhere but I'm sure it was somewhere on the title)
    *The game was at the same 'programming' with a couple of street fighter games, adventure island, circus charlie, bubble bobble, maybe Mario, and many other games (those were the ones I used to play)
    Any help will be appreciated!!! :)

Celice likes this.
  2. npbg6464

npbg6464 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2013
    United States
    Is it this one?

Depravo, CompassNorth, Celice and 2 others like this.
  3. 2ne1_Bom_XXI
    OP

2ne1_Bom_XXI Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2014
    Greece
    Athens, Greece

OH MY GOSH!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS FOREVER!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!! ^^ THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

npbg6464 likes this.
  4. npbg6464

npbg6464 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2013
    United States
    No prob, enjoy! Rediscovering something you used to play or watch as a kid feels awesome :lol:

Veho and Celice like this.