Hacking SDHC cards messed up??

Nick3252

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 2 SDHC cards, both FAT32. I was recently putting a Luigi's Mansion .gcm file on my card, and I put it in my Wii, I cleaned the pins, and everything, and.. The SD card you inserted isn't compatible. I then put it in my computer and then... nothing. Well, I don't know what to do, I went to Homebrew Channel, didn't work, so I'm confused.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think SDHC requires at least System Menu 4.0. Just putting the disc image on an SD is not going to allow you to play it. You need to put it in a proper folder and use a Gamecube loader like Nintendont, DIOS MIOS or Devolution.

There are a few stickied posts in the tutorial forum on how to set everything up.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I then put it in my computer and then... nothing. Well, I don't know what to do, I went to Homebrew Channel, didn't work, so I'm confused.
doesn't work either on your computer? if they did work before on your computer either they are dead or really messed up file system...
what happens when you try to put on your computer?

Nick3252

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 4 gig SD has revived, my 16 gig, is somehow making the drive icon flash as a piece of paper for one frame. I use 4.3U so my SDHC cards should work, as they did before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1