YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't used my WiiU in a good few years now, but I've just set it up and found that the SD Card with all the files used to load homebrew is missing.

I know I can use it for playing my backups as there's HDD with a couple of games I dumped onto it looooong time ago, but I can't remember the SD Card setup or files required to get it all up and running again... Haven't booted it up yet to see if I have the homebrew launcher channel installed but I'm pretty confident it's on there so, shouldn't be too difficult, right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers :grog:

Last edited by MikeyTaylorGaming, , Reason: Posted too early ‍♂️

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used my WiiU in a good few years now, but I've just set it up and found that the SD Card with all the files used to load homebrew is missing.

I know I can use it for playing my backups as there's HDD with a couple of games I dumped onto it looooong time ago, but I can't remember the SD Card setup or files required to get it all up and running again... Haven't booted it up yet to see if I have the homebrew launcher channel installed but I'm pretty confident it's on there so, shouldn't be too difficult, right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers :grog:
Did you even Google or did you just want us to assume your previous setup and spoon feed you?

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

hell you don’t even know for sure if you have the homebrew channel. How do you expect someone here to help you if you won’t even put in the basic effort to help yourself?

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you even Google or did you just want us to assume your previous setup and spoon feed you?

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

hell you don’t even know for sure if you have the homebrew channel. How do you expect someone here to help you if you won’t even put in the basic effort to help yourself?
Did you assume I didn't Google? I found the page you linked actually, but wasn't 100% certain they were the files I needed for an previously 'modded' WiiU. It seemed to be a guide for actually getting started on installing it.

I'm confident it's got the channel installed. If the WiiU was next to me when I asked I'd have checked that the channel was installed, to be clear. I tend to ask in the forums as people here are generally helpful rather than rude, and I trust their experience over my own assumptions. Thanks though:D

Thanks, will take a look. Appreciate it!

Last edited by MikeyTaylorGaming,

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
You can do one thingh to open the Homebrew Launcher, you need to download the atached file and put on te SD Card Root, then open the Wii U Web Browser and put wiiu.console.guide/exploit, the press the big blue button,if the console freeze, just restart it pressing the button 4 seconds ;) I hope i helped you

Attachments

• SD.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 154

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...