Hacking Question SD card died on me?

heartbe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So idk where to post this but figured here.. But today while i was starting up a game, it took quite a while to load up. This had happened before but then it starting taking Too long and then I got the SXOS error and pressed the power button to resart it only for the boot.dat? icon to pop up. So i had taken out my sd card and tried to connect it to my pc but it wouldnt read it not even with another sd card adapter. at this point i figured the card no longer worked and i dont have back ups but only nsp saves cuz im stupid. Now my question is that if i can just use my dongle to hack my switch again? And if i can even update my switch normally than just hacking it and then updating offline? (also funny how its been almost a year since i bought this sd card 11/16/19..)

KamelColtd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
Yep you can use it over and over again you just need another sd card if you wanted to use it as hacked you can install any cfw btw.

and if you are going to use the original system it's all fine too you can update or whatever you want it's ok.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So idk where to post this but figured here.. But today while i was starting up a game, it took quite a while to load up. This had happened before but then it starting taking Too long and then I got the SXOS error and pressed the power button to resart it only for the boot.dat? icon to pop up. So i had taken out my sd card and tried to connect it to my pc but it wouldnt read it not even with another sd card adapter. at this point i figured the card no longer worked and i dont have back ups but only nsp saves cuz im stupid. Now my question is that if i can just use my dongle to hack my switch again? And if i can even update my switch normally than just hacking it and then updating offline? (also funny how its been almost a year since i bought this sd card 11/16/19..)
The dongle is not tied to the SD card in any way, shape, or form. And while you can update normally, you risk yourself getting banned that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?