Hacking screen remains black after switch rcm payload injection

LinusRG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my swich was able to boot into rcm mode and tegra rcm was able to detect it but then when I injected a payload the screen remained black. The first part of my serial nujber is XAW100 i am using a 32 gb fat32 sd with the correct files on it does ayone know what the problem is?

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: zerohealinzz

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really now? Cause i remember reading that Ipatched units would throw an error when you tried to load the payload
Its sort of like sending a letter via mail. You know it left your house because you dropped it in your mailbox (launcher sending the payload successfully) but you don't know it reached its destination (payload smashing the stack on the console) without something track the progress of the package (opening TegraRCMSmash via command prompt).

neojared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
my swich was able to boot into rcm mode and tegra rcm was able to detect it but then when I injected a payload the screen remained black. The first part of my serial nujber is XAW100 i am using a 32 gb fat32 sd with the correct files on it does ayone know what the problem is?
Try w/ rajnx or reinx 7.0 or heckate 4.2
W/ respective Payload 4 each one

Last edited by neojared,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM