Masked

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, what's the best non-adhesive screen protectors for the 3DS? Are there any? I have the non-adhesive Hori screen protector on my DS Lite and I really like it, so I'm looking for something similar. Product descriptions make it really vague if the new 3DS Hori screen protectors are adhesive or not, though.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This video shows how to apply the hori screen protectors, and it seems to use an adhesive (as the guy removes the protective film as he places the protector on). I hope this helps answer at least part of your question. In the meantime, I don't think there are any adhesive free protectors, but I'll see if i can find any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDuENdnHjm0

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
This video shows how to apply the hori screen protectors, and it seems to use an adhesive (as the guy removes the protective film as he places the protector on). I hope this helps answer at least part of your question. In the meantime, I don't think there are any adhesive free protectors, but I'll see if i can find any.
The Hori protector does not use adhesive. The bits of film that you remove are to minimise dust getting on the protector.

chojin

Trophies
XP
Country
the Hori screen protector shown in the video is easily the best I've used, I've used hori exclusively since the original DS release, I dont think you'll get better :gba: the new application system is so easy to apply.

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought those screen protectors but still haven't applied them... no matter how hard I try.. I can't get the screen clean...
Any suggestions? The cloth that comes with it just doesn't do the job.
Thanks.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canned air might do the trick, cleaning clothes tend to have lint or specks of dust that can linger on the screen after wiping it.
Use a cloth to remove any finger oil etc and then air to get rid of the leftover lint.

I need to get me and my brother some Hori screen protectors, those things look great. The ones I have no are full of air bubbles, no matter how good I put them on. :

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I bought those screen protectors but still haven't applied them... no matter how hard I try.. I can't get the screen clean...
Any suggestions? The cloth that comes with it just doesn't do the job.
Thanks.
I use to have the same issue back in the ds-phat era. No matter what I was doing there was bubbles under the protector. But now I never miss my shot using few tricks. Try to do that in your bathroom. It is usually the place with less dust in the air. You can also start the ventilation if you have it. I also clean everything out from the counter and clean it with some glass-window product. Was your hands aswell and try not to breath during the procedure. I suggest you use a credit card or a game card to apply a small pressure on the protector when you peal it.

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.