Scott Pilgrim vs The World

seo_something

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this is one of the few games i saw at E3 that got me excited.

Just the combination of Paul Robertson's art, Anamanaguchi as the soundtrack, Scott Pilgrim setting and all that in beat em up gameplay.

Too aweseome.

biggrin.gif

morrisseyshair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
Why is Ramona a playable character? I mean, isn't she supposed to be mostly watching the fights?
mellow.gif

If you watch the movie trailer you actually see her with a giant sledgehammer type thing. I guess she gets in on the ass-kicking.

This game looks really cool. I'm surprised this is coming out for PSN; It seems more like Nintendo's thing. Cool, though, because my PSP doesn't get enough use. I'm definitely getting this. It's cool the devs went with the comic art's approch; now they can be as ridiculous as they want with the gameplay.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
worlok375 said:
Why is Ramona a playable character? I mean, isn't she supposed to be mostly watching the fights?
mellow.gif
QUOTE(morrisseyshair @ Jun 19 2010, 08:50 PM) If you watch the movie trailer you actually see her with a giant sledgehammer type thing. I guess she gets in on the ass-kicking.
f1zm7l.png

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never read the comics, but I can't resist a good beat-em-up.

This game looks tight.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSN only? Blah, but whatever, as long as it has Online Co-Op, im gonna be one happy camper. This game looks like an instant classic.

Just glad to finally see some gameplay, even the regular images had me hyped for this game, now i cant wait
happy.gif
. (Gonna keep me busy until the fated day they announce Simpsons Arcade and Xmen Arcade for XBLA/PSN)

Also.....never read the comics myself (Plan to watch the movie, then read the comics later), but why does this game have 2 playable Ramona's? (Unless its just 2 characters that look extremely alike, or im an idiot

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dgwillia said:
Also.....never read the comics myself (Plan to watch the movie, then read the comics later), but why does this game have 2 playable Ramona's? (Unless its just 2 characters that look extremely alike, or im an idiot

D

Deleted_171835

Sigh.
I wish it was coming out for WiiWare. Another game I don't get to play.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
SoulSnatcher said:
Sigh.
I wish it was coming out for WiiWare. Another game I don't get to play.
It will most likely come out on WiiWare.
They might be seeing how well it goes on PSN first then put it on XBL then WiiWare.
Looks like the Wii can handle it but it might not
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.