• Views 8,342
  • Replies 35
  • Likes 14

VuuI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
im so temped to update my switch from 4.1 so i can buy and play dont starve and the naruto games.

i wonder if 5.0.2 gets homebrew and backups at the same time as 4.1

Reactions: The9thBit

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
im so temped to update my switch from 4.1 so i can buy and play dont starve and the naruto games.

i wonder if 5.0.2 gets homebrew and backups at the same time as 4.1
If not at the same time then very close. The requirements are the same (hardmod/jig) at least for the time being, but the addresses that need to be patched are different in different firmware versions, so maybe not every firmware version will be supported right away.

Reactions: x65943

yeddish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We know, we don't need another thread for this, it's been discussed in the Atmosphere thread already.
I tend to not follow threads past the 3rd or 4th page as they rarely stay on-topic and usually just end up with people talking about pointless crap. I think it's fine to make a new thread for something significant, personally.

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tend to not follow threads past the 3rd or 4th page as they rarely stay on-topic and usually just end up with people talking about pointless crap. I think it's fine to make a new thread for something significant, personally.

But it bloats this board.

If you want to stay up-to-date with CFW stuff, follow SciresM on Twitter.

VuuI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
But it bloats this board.

If you want to stay up-to-date with CFW stuff, follow SciresM on Twitter.
people backseat modding also bloats the board, its not like we have a finite number of threads available, those with active conversations will always be at the top, duplicates and such quickly fade off the front page.

D

Deletedmember331810

We know, we don't need another thread for this, it's been discussed in the Atmosphere thread already.

New info, new thread. Not every single person likes to read hundreds of pages of stuff when they could find a new thread that specifically talks about just the new information. They are not the same thing so why would they be posted in the same thread? I stopped going in that thread because there is so much whining and complaining.

Please don't tell folks how to post anymore - he does not tell you what to do or how to do it. If you have a negative opinion about someone, keep it to yourself. If you have nothing beneficial to add to the conversation (which you do not) - keep it to yourself. If you have an issue with someone's OP, report it to a mod. These are simple, simple rules of life to follow. Respect one another. Help one another. Be there for one another. These are the same things I have to tell my students at the beginning of the year.

Angry dudes like you who storm into a thread to be negative are a dime-a-dozen. You cause more harm than good by your empty and hollow words.

Last edited by ,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is interesting. I plan to buy a second switch just for hacks while my current switch will be updated. it's on 4.1.0 atm. I haven't signed in yet, so that's what the system came with. does anyone know what the highest firmware a new switch might come with?

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
His says 5.0.1 so I imagine he can do any subsequent updates.
Hmm, good point.
I wonder if they patched anything important in MyPage?
For reference, that's the applet in the top-left-hand corner of qLaunch (the home menu), the friends list thingy.
But of course it can also launch a webapplet for Facebook and Twitter sign-ins, and that's what I'm worried about.

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The video title starts with Atomsphere. Is he showing us Atmosphere emulating 5.0.1 or is this HBL running on OFW 5.0.1? You might want to find that out before making a purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: