school projects

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do like over a hundred projects at my school due to it being a project based school also a health acadamy. which is really fun but some teachers are very picky and often give you a minimal or failing grade so right now all of the students are really presured because were doing a really big project that relates to health which is a strain because there going to present them to school oficials and parents so were really presured and my group has a temporary dead weight to carry there is this girl who goes out and talks to her friends and leaves us going all the work. also my second period is kindda harsh due to us being my teachers beast class and we need to build a whole bunch of parts on the computer and the freaking program is so fing sensitive if you keep doing something wrong it closes on you and you need to open it taking a long time. any ways were done with all of that and now going the fun stuff building a cardboard car and most of us a painting first thing tommarrow
yay.gif
. thats how my time at school mostly is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol