Really Useless Old man
OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I apologize if I am making this thread in the wrong place, but I would like to know.

To what I know of so far, I can transfer .sav files of .3ds/.3dz across different systems.

But in the case of Fantasy Life, I find myself at a loss. I am unable to locate which are the .sav files, and where they're located.

My observations were that 2 new .sav files would appear on the root of the 3DS SD, each of them most probably corresponding to the Save file itself and the Compulsory "Extra data".

What I am most unsure of is of the extra files created in the Nintendo 3DS file.

What exactly do I need in order to transfer the save file to be played on another 3DS?

Feel free to correct me, as I am extremely new to this.

Once more, I apologize if I made thread in the wrong place.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Nevermind, i solved it. Apparently, Fantasy Life upon being saved, produces 2 separate .sav files.

But, interestingly enough, only one is the master save file. Apparently, this one particular .sav file will, upon the game being loaded, generate the .sav file of the game.

I assume that in the case where all 3 character slots being used, 3 .sav files of each of the slots will be generated.

It is of note mentioning, that if this master .sav file is not present, will cause the game to simulate a "game card was removed" error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out