Hacking Question Saved games

saito1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible at this point to transfer my saved games from one Switch to another with a Homebrew app, or something?

zingers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it is possible there are save back up programs that will work. Used one to transfer my Zelda save off one switch to another.

Sent from my SUPER using Tapatalk

saito1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use one of my system to dump my saved games, and no nothing else on it which requires homebrew - is there any chance Nintendo will ban me?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use one of my system to dump my saved games, and no nothing else on it which requires homebrew - is there any chance Nintendo will ban me?
We say yes because we don't know what Nintendo considers ban-worthy or not. Its just a general disclaimer that's plastered over any and all homebrew. Has it happened before? Not to my memory. Can it happen? Yes. Do we know what are the chances? Only Nintendo can answer that. There was a ban-wave on the 3DS that never pinpointed a cause that tied all of the banned users together so its just easier to say you may get banned for running any type of homebrew rather than say since no one was banned before, you will most likely not be banned.

Reactions: baretbh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast