Hacking Save Wizard for PS4 MAX relaesed

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both. The server supports it, but its save file is 600+ MB each, that would costs tons of bw and cpu to process, that's why they disabled it. Cyber does not always allow it (only 1.09 and up but still fails all the time).
Hmm..so it seems like SW won't be adding it then? That's a shame, wish I knew that beforehand. I only bought it for that and Nioh. What do you mean that Cyber fails all the time? The cheats don't always work? I have version 1.09+

D

Deleted User

If It works for Digital games too, are Uncharted 4, Project diva X and Project diva Future tone supporter even if without cheats? I heard thet at Leasys future tone is in developing since a long time and with the methods people ripped the lady of us future tone's dlcs are rippable too

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If It works for Digital games too, are Uncharted 4, Project diva X and Project diva Future tone supporter even if without cheats? I heard thet at Leasys future tone is in developing since a long time and with the methods people ripped the lady of us future tone's dlcs are rippable too
yes,it support digital games,why won't?
you just take the save file on USB and apply the codes on PC.
Uncharted 4 and Project diva currently not avaiable.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hmm..so it seems like SW won't be adding it then? That's a shame, wish I knew that beforehand. I only bought it for that and Nioh. What do you mean that Cyber fails all the time? The cheats don't always work? I have version 1.09+

Cyber blocked Nioh for now. It means the server responses in error from time to time when you upload the save. It's do able (can't see why not) but large file with their crappy server is a big issue. They might disabled it anytime.

It doesn't matter your copy is physical or digital. It edits only the save file, which is the same thing.

They can actually support any title as long as the save files do not use an extra layer of encryption besides Sony's (which, afaik, none of them does). CyberGadget apparently has a way to decrypt and re-encrypt your save on their server. SW is just a rebranded CyberGadget for non-JP market. If you type-in the CyberGadget SN into the SW serial field and press OK, it will close itself and automatically download the CyberGadget installer and installs. The reason they do not allow wild card title ID is that some save file might be large (like FFXV) and some simply might not work. Besides, how many people can correctly edit the save by themselves? The support once told me people would complain about the "support but no pre-made cheats available" situation. So meh.

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets me know whenever this thing come out for free... 50$ for 24 months is not worth it. :( game genie is more fair since it doesnt ask for sub.

Reactions: digipimp75

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
lets me know whenever this thing come out for free... 50$ for 24 months is not worth it. :( game genie is more fair since it doesnt ask for sub.

Point is we will probably have jailbreak available within 2 years or tools to do it for free by then. So won't really matter.

Also, some codes does not work and they limit the use of advanced mode or custom codes because of PVP features available for that game such as Nioh. Make the tool seems useless for some.

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
umm.. hello! can you apply some cheats to my save?
I'm unable to help you, because Save Wizard support 2 PSN accounts only at 50$, and I am sharing with my friend. You can find 2 more peoples to share with you now they increase the price to 60$ and support 3 PSN accounts.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
@aos10 So how is the savewizard? Can you give a review on it in short post? Is it worth $60? I got game genie for ps3 and it was only half the price. :)
Sure,right now it's just depends on you.

Like powersave 3ds,all the work is done on server side.

So it's very different than ganegenie,however it's from the same team who made game genie PS3 (well,some of them).

They add several games each week,still support 4.71,but they don't promise support for higher than that,because sometimes new update breaks the encryption of save file.

The removed the subscription based and made it for ever,which is nice,also added save resigning which is very good and i was able to platinumed several games because of that.

Still no region change for save.

Look at the list of games on their website,if you like that list and want to use cheats on most of them and have the money for it,then hop on.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure,right now it's just depends on you.

Like powersave 3ds,all the work is done on server side.

So it's very different than ganegenie,however it's from the same team who made game genie PS3 (well,some of them).

They add several games each week,still support 4.71,but they don't promise support for higher than that,because sometimes new update breaks the encryption of save file.

The removed the subscription based and made it for ever,which is nice,also added save resigning which is very good and i was able to platinumed several games because of that.

Still no region change for save.

Look at the list of games on their website,if you like that list and want to use cheats on most of them and have the money for it,then hop on.
So when I buy i have to get some usb or something? Or a code to activate?

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I buy i have to get some usb or something? Or a code to activate?
You get an email for license key and use that key to enter in the program it easy i just buy it

also it work with 4.72 that came today tested it already the this editor are really easy to use and can resign save too ( if i understand correctly resign mean we can use other account save right? )

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You get an email for license key and use that key to enter in the program it easy i just buy it

also it work with 4.72 that came today tested it already the this editor are really easy to use and can resign save too ( if i understand correctly resign mean we can use other account save right? )
Q. Can I re-sign saves so that my saves can be used by others?

A. No, this feature is due to be added shortly.
:unsure:

$60 is quite a lot compared to the game genie. That thing was about half the price and it came with a USB with 1GB to use. This is just a $60 activation key. :wtf:

I noticed some bad reviews on their facebook profile page, can anyone confirm any of it?

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
:unsure:

$60 is quite a lot compared to the game genie. That thing was about half the price and it came with a USB with 1GB to use. This is just a $60 activation key. :wtf:

I noticed some bad reviews on their facebook profile page, can anyone confirm any of it?
they don't update their website that fast,but i am using the resigner since day 1 and it's very good.
i also noticed some people on twitter have some troubles getting the key after the payment,like 2-3 days

this is their twitter

https://twitter.com/ps4savewizard

also a thing about game genie,game genie PS3 only work on 1 region,you have to buy another key for the other region.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out