I'm having the same save problem with FFCC:EOT, and I really don't get this cheat piracy bypass thingy lol I really need help and I want some instructions on how to make the game work step by step please
What are you using to play the game?
and if it is an R4 what version is it (there are many copies going around)
what i think it could be is that recently there have been some games coming out that have save files that are
1024b instead of 512b (i think i got the numbers right)
if you have an older/cheaper flashcard then that may be the error.
does it enter the game and then a screen appears that says "cant access save file data"
because i used to own an R4 and that's the message it game me for a 1024b save.
and Nintendo is bring out a piracy block on games that is attempts to stop you from playing roms on your flashcard (and emulators, but not sure)
this is what this is bypassing.
unless you have the save file error aswell then you should be able to play the game
1. download the most recent update for you flashcard.
2. access the game (unzip if it is zipped) and copy it to the root menu of your flashcard.
3. go to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991 and download the most recent cheat file for your flashcard
4. copy the cheat file into the system file on your flashcard, overwriting the old data
5. remove flashcard from computer and insert it into your DS turn ds on and access the game folder
6. open the games cheat menu (R4 - press y, M3 - press the right d-pad)
7. turn on the first cheat
8. go into the game and ENJOY