Gaming Save game files for PS2 on the PS3

NightWolf7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I found a save file on gamefaqs for Persona 4 that's in the exact place I was when my save accidentally got overwritten. Only problem is that the save is in .cbs format, for the codebreaker save. But I think I need it to be in .psv format to work with the PS3's virtual memory card. I tried emulating the game, and it works, but my computer is only a 2.2 Ghz dual core, and it doesn't run at an ideal speed. So if I could play my physical copy of the game on my PS3 that would be ideal.

So I guess my question is if someone knows how to convert a .cbs PS2 save file to a .psv virtual memory card file that's be great, or if someone has a save at the spot I need it to me in .psv format that would also work.

I was at the part where you end up choosing which ending you're going to get, I made a mistake in the dialog choices and ended up getting a bad end, I then overwrote my save with the new game+ on accident.
frown.gif

Any help would be appreciated very very much!

NightWolf7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I've been doing some research and I figured out that the way to do this is to use the PS3 memory card adaptor. You can put the codebreaker save on your memory card, then use the adaptor to put that onto your PS3. Some people say there are people who'll convert it for you on various forums. Is there anyone here with that tool?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night