Homebrew Save Files Manager Homebrew ?

Arck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am suprised we still don't have any homebrew to backup our savegames files, is it actually possible to make one that could be used from the HBL ?

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
I am suprised we still don't have any homebrew to backup our savegames files, is it actually possible to make one that could be used from the HBL ?
Surprised that we still don't have? It launched yesterday? Slow down

Arck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"We"??? If you are one of those who can write, then please go ahead and create one. It would be a great help.
yes the "we" refer to everyone, since anyone can write homebrew, not especially a save file manager.

And I was refering to homebrew in general, not the one I suggested...

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
@Arck give it time things are not going to happen over night.

In a years time i'm sure the Switch will have some quality homebrew, however things are in their infancy at the moment with the general public only getting the homebrew launcher yesterday. Some interesting stuff will probably be released in the coming months.

D

Deleted User

, dude for save manager you need kernelhax and also you can save files but only from homebrews

Last edited by ,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the released exploit even have access to the nand, that’s where the saves are stored.
No, it does not. It has no access to the required NAND partitions.

*facepalm* In case you didn't know, he was clearly being sarcastic... -.-
No, he's actually right, you need kernalhax to access the NAND partition the saves are stored in.

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With what is public? No. Not trying to be a jerk, but with a little research, and keeping up with the happenings in the scene. You would know that this is userland only. Plus this only has sd access, where the saves are not stored. Further reading would reveal that kernelhax is required, and that Plutoo and company have a version of hbmenu with kernel support. Not to mention. A save manager would be a hot commodity, and would be made fairly quickly. People need to chill and wait.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Afaik we still don't have any Save Manager because we don't have kernel access yet, it's userland only at the moment.
Until kernelhax gets released, there won't be any Save managers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over