OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello all, I have decrypted and dumped my darksiders 2 deathinitive edition save file for ps4 and was wanting to edit my possessed weapons (hex editing).

I can't find anywhere any one who has started doing this on PS4 yet... Does anyone on here have any idea where the weapon pointers are in the ps4 save? It isn't the same as from PC or xbox 360/ps3 so please don't suggest those. this is from memory.dat containing dssave# etc..

The kind of offsets im looking for would be the values for adding abilities ex; Wrath steal & weapon levels. I found the values for max Gil and Max boatman coins and 999 health and wrath potions. that's all good.
Where would the pointers be

Any help would be greatly appreciated

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: KiiWii

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Damn, well IDK who here can help you if no one has access to the same tools or info you do.
Well i do believe that a few exploits were recently released for older firmwares including Pkg installation and save dumping yeah? I was just getting my hopes up that i wasnt the only one editing saves

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well i do believe that a few exploits were recently released for older firmwares including Pkg installation and save dumping yeah? I was just getting my hopes up that i wasnt the only one editing saves
Im also trying to create a save editor for the game so i wont need to hex edit anymore.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You could put those money grabbing save wizards out of business.... unless its their exploit?

"cant really share" = "could maybe share" ?
I will be honest i do not know how the save wizards for ps4 work via those servers. I was just talking a simple tool you open your save in and edit what you want.

Reactions: KiiWii

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lol you should know there is always private exploits being worked on

I had a laugh too as you innocently started from modifying gamesaves and a couple of posts later you dropped a private FW 5.50 exploit, LMAO totally unexpected... ^o^

I don't care about the exploit (my PS4 is still on FW 4.05 and is literally grabbing dust) but I'm still curious about the decryption/encryption method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-