Homebrew Save Data Manager Help

Throatzilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently using (OLD) 11.0.0-33U firmware with Freakyhax. Sorry if this is a stupid question, as I'm completely new to the hacking community, but my Homebrew channel doesn't have a Save Data Manager and I was wondering how I would go about getting it. I'm not sure how to install applications, but there's probably a tutorial out there somewhere. I'd really appreciate the help, and thank you so much in advance.

solress

Not a dev
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm currently using (OLD) 11.0.0-33U firmware with Freakyhax. Sorry if this is a stupid question, as I'm completely new to the hacking community, but my Homebrew channel doesn't have a Save Data Manager and I was wondering how I would go about getting it. I'm not sure how to install applications, but there's probably a tutorial out there somewhere. I'd really appreciate the help, and thank you so much in advance.
Just download svdt if it's not already on the homebrew launcher

Throatzilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
svdt works better, imo.
Sorry to bother you again, I'm on the sdvt installation and startup guide. When it says "Put svdt.3dsx, svdt.smdh, and svdt.xml in sd:/3ds/svdt/" my sd:/3ds doesn't have a /svdt/ folder. I've downloaded sdvt-master from the website and see svdt.3dsx, svdt.smdh, and svdt.xml. Do I just copy those 3 files directly into sd:/3ds?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry to bother you again, I'm on the sdvt installation and startup guide. When it says "Put svdt.3dsx, svdt.smdh, and svdt.xml in sd:/3ds/svdt/" my sd:/3ds doesn't have a /svdt/ folder. I've downloaded sdvt-master from the website and see svdt.3dsx, svdt.smdh, and svdt.xml. Do I just copy those 3 files directly into sd:/3ds?

create a folder in sd:/3ds called "svdt" then put the three files in that folder and it should appear on the HBL

Throatzilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
create a folder in sd:/3ds called "svdt" then put the three files in that folder and it should appear on the HBL
I got sdvt to appear, it didn't have ORAS (the game I was going to use) as a selectable option so I turned the system off, switched out for my ORAS cartridge, saved in-game, and when I switched Freakyforms back in to boot up the homebrew launcher it didn't boot and the top screen went red and the bottom screen went black. It's been frozen like this for a while. I must've messed up somewhere, what do I do now?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I got sdvt to appear, it didn't have ORAS (the game I was going to use) as a selectable option so I turned the system off, switched out for my ORAS cartridge, saved in-game, and when I switched Freakyforms back in to boot up the homebrew launcher it didn't boot and the top screen went red and the bottom screen went black. It's been frozen like this for a while. I must've messed up somewhere, what do I do now?

Freakyhax is quite unstable on 11.x FIRMs along with most exploits, well, I heard OoTHax is quite stable, you gotta keep trying and hope.

Throatzilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freakyhax is quite unstable on 11.x FIRMs along with most exploits, well, I heard OoTHax is quite stable, you gotta keep trying and hope.
I'll try again and get back to you, thank you so much for helping me through this! To be honest, I was too scared to touch my 3ds after it red/black screened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol