Save Data Manager Help

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Throatzilla, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Throatzilla
    OP

Throatzilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2016
    United States
    I'm currently using (OLD) 11.0.0-33U firmware with Freakyhax. Sorry if this is a stupid question, as I'm completely new to the hacking community, but my Homebrew channel doesn't have a Save Data Manager and I was wondering how I would go about getting it. I'm not sure how to install applications, but there's probably a tutorial out there somewhere. I'd really appreciate the help, and thank you so much in advance.

2. DarkGabbz

DarkGabbz Resident XBOX Guy

Dec 29, 2015
    Micronesia, Federated States of
    Modding Xbox'es
  3. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
  4. solress

solress Not a dev

May 12, 2016
    Netherlands
    Between here and there
    Just download svdt if it's not already on the homebrew launcher

5. Throatzilla
    OP

Throatzilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2016
    United States
    Hot damn you guys are fast! Thanks a bunch!

6. Throatzilla
    OP

Throatzilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2016
    United States
    Sorry to bother you again, I'm on the sdvt installation and startup guide. When it says "Put svdt.3dsx, svdt.smdh, and svdt.xml in sd:/3ds/svdt/" my sd:/3ds doesn't have a /svdt/ folder. I've downloaded sdvt-master from the website and see svdt.3dsx, svdt.smdh, and svdt.xml. Do I just copy those 3 files directly into sd:/3ds?

7. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    create a folder in sd:/3ds called "svdt" then put the three files in that folder and it should appear on the HBL

8. Throatzilla
    OP

Throatzilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2016
    United States
    I got sdvt to appear, it didn't have ORAS (the game I was going to use) as a selectable option so I turned the system off, switched out for my ORAS cartridge, saved in-game, and when I switched Freakyforms back in to boot up the homebrew launcher it didn't boot and the top screen went red and the bottom screen went black. It's been frozen like this for a while. I must've messed up somewhere, what do I do now?

9. proflayton123

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Freakyhax is quite unstable on 11.x FIRMs along with most exploits, well, I heard OoTHax is quite stable, you gotta keep trying and hope.

10. Throatzilla
    OP

Throatzilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2016
    United States
    I'll try again and get back to you, thank you so much for helping me through this! To be honest, I was too scared to touch my 3ds after it red/black screened.

11. proflayton123

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Don't worry about that, its just what the HBL does c: you're welcome!~