Save as .WWF, Save a Tree

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The guys from WWF are attention whores, as far i'm concerned, all the serious paper manufacturers replant every tree they use to make paper. Printing is not a big problem at all, the main problem is the wrong disposal of the useless paper. It's just a matter of education and recycling.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering that the paper you already have is ready to use for printing, all that person is doing is nothing since the paper is just there. The tree cannot be saved because it's beyond too late as it is already paper.

So, if you already have paper ready for print, it isn't going to save a tree either way. Promoting recycling is a better effort, like with schools and the 'blue' bin.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
heavyknight said:
Considering that the paper you already have is ready to use for printing, all that person is doing is nothing since the paper is just there. The tree cannot be saved because it's beyond too late as it is already paper.

So, if you already have paper ready for print, it isn't going to save a tree either way. Promoting recycling is a better effort, like with schools and the 'blue' bin.

Or when enough people stop printing they can plan ahead to cut down less trees? With things like this think longterm not shortterm

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hehe, I'm going to use this. One of my teachers always prints everything, and now she can't anymore.
evil.gif

anyway, kinda useless this.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GundamXXX said:
scrtmstr said:
hehe, I'm going to use this. One of my teachers always prints everything, and now she can't anymore.
evil.gif

anyway, kinda useless this.

Usefull for trolling obviously ;D
There's a point...

.wwf useful for trolling...

The WWF are trolls?
unsure.gif

The More You Know...
smileipb2.png

Besides the embarrassment here, I genuinely cannot come up with a single reason why this could be useful in any way.
Apart from the aforementioned trolling, of course.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative