San Andreas for Wii U?

Notomato77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello? I was wondering or San Andreas for Wii U? If not could someone port SA to Wii U like gta3 and gtaVC? Also, I couldn't find the github page for reVC, but I found a copy in a mediafires link.

Trophies
XP
I was wondering or San Andreas for Wii U?

Not that I know of.

If not could someone port SA to Wii U like gta3 and gtaVC?

Dont ask for ports. Seriously, dont. They take an absurd amount of time, are oftentimes in a legal gray area, and are a huge undertaking especially considering we dont really have dev teams here.

Also, I couldn't find the github page for reVC, but I found a copy in a mediafires link.

Because it was DMCA'd, which brings me back to the legal gray area. You can't find those official pages anymore, because the creator was legally required to delist them.

Reactions: Ettino and Lostbhoy

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most you could really hope for that we don't have in this realm, is Liberty City Stories to be ported to the Wii U. All the GTA decomps got DMCA'd right as LCS was being achieved on PC as the third entry in the 3D GTAs to be decompiled. Feasibly the right person with the files that were made available could port it to the Wii U as 3 and VC already had been. In fact I believe I read on Discord somewhere that someone had a working version on their Wii U but abandoned working on it (or at least on ever distributing it) after the DMCA.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Notomato77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most you could really hope for that we don't have in this realm, is Liberty City Stories to be ported to the Wii U. All the GTA decomps got DMCA'd right as LCS was being achieved on PC as the third entry in the 3D GTAs to be decompiled. Feasibly the right person with the files that were made available could port it to the Wii U as 3 and VC already had been. In fact I believe I read on Discord somewhere that someone had a working version on their Wii U but abandoned working on it (or at least on ever distributing it) after the DMCA.
I could already play Liberty city stories and vice city stories on wii u via PPSSPP
Post automatically merged:

I was asking if it was possible to be able to port it for urself, but I think it's possible that SA could get ported, but distribution would have be like NUSspli is in a way.
Not that I know of.

Dont ask for ports. Seriously, dont. They take an absurd amount of time, are oftentimes in a legal gray area, and are a huge undertaking especially considering we dont really have dev teams here.

Because it was DMCA'd, which brings me back to the legal gray area. You can't find those official pages anymore, because the creator was legally required to delist them.
Post automatically merged:

I was asking if it was possible to be able to port it for urself, but I think it's possible that SA could get ported, but distribution would have be like NUSspli is in a way.
Not that I know of.

Last edited by Notomato77,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it could be done but as previously stated, no one is gonna touch it due to the previous dmca legalities.

So the answer to your question is... it will (probably) never be on wii u. Until it happens, that statement is the reality I'm afraid. Unless your willing to do it yourself of course!

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could already play Liberty city stories and vice city stories on wii u via PPSSPP
Yes I know, I've done that myself, but those run like garbage on the Wii U via PPSSPP. A port of the decomp would run as wonderful as the 3 and VC decomps do on the Wii U.

Reactions: Celdyr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol