Gaming Same videos in Nintendo Video?

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So far, Nintendo Video sucks to me, I barely ever even touch it. But one video that killed me was "Dinosaur Office". It was pretty good, I wont lie. However, I watched it like, 3 times, and that was it. I just checked out Nintendo Video today and it re-downloaded Dinosaur Office AGAIN and labeled it as a new video? Is this like some kind of mistake? Or will they be rehashing videos often. .

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love Dinosaur Office and my 8 year old daughter was genuinely upset when it was deleted the first time, so I'm kinda happy they brought it back if only briefly. I really wish they would give the shitty music videos a rest. No offense youngsters, but 'hit' music today really sucks. Even the 80's were better than this shit.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm from the UK, My Nintendo videos gets updated weekly with a new set of videos.
smile.gif
Still crap, I let my little sister watch them.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wish it would prompt you to update your videos. That way if you haven't seen one yet, it won't overwrite it, or you could keep the videos longer if you want. I don't mind Dinosaur Office again, since it replaced the useless Nintendo Video trailer that's been wasting space since the beginning. The service is free, and it's another reason to check your 3DS weekly, so I don't have a problem with it. I just hope we get an option for full videos or movies at some point. Trailers and 2 minute videos don't offer much content.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've only seen old video's labeled as new once.
And you know what video we had this week? Glee 3D trailer! Who even cares about that?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never had any of these problems. When it says new video, it's always been actually new to me. Maybe something to do with firmware version?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sick Wario said:
watch the t. rice 'art of flight' trailer in 3d

the future of snowboarding/skate movies

anyone know how to SAVE a video from nintendo video??
I felt like that was the only video worth watching. Oh and the Uiyui one or whatever, it was kind of neat.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I've seen all the 3D videos offered so far (I check regularly.) The College Humor ones have great 3D and are often funny (I think the Dinosaur Office one is lame.) The recently deleted R&B video "It Girl" had GREAT 3D effects. A tree in the distance had tons of layers of depth. The recent "Art of Flying" trailer is great. The recent Blue Man Group one was shit. The 3D quality certainly varies. I enjoy the videos, but I am more interested in paying for feature length movies. But god damn nintendo just don't seem to want my money. Strange how business works.

Thought I'd mention the repeat-downloaded video bug seems to have been fixed; hasn't happened to me in a while. Also they released a video in place of the Nintendo Video video.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
I think I've seen all the 3D videos offered so far (I check regularly.) The College Humor ones have great 3D and are often funny (I think the Dinosaur Office one is lame.) The recently deleted R&B video "It Girl" had GREAT 3D effects. A tree in the distance had tons of layers of depth. The recent "Art of Flying" trailer is great. The recent Blue Man Group one was shit. The 3D quality certainly varies. I enjoy the videos, but I am more interested in paying for feature length movies. But god damn nintendo just don't seem to want my money. Strange how business works.

Thought I'd mention the repeat-downloaded video bug seems to have been fixed; hasn't happened to me in a while. Also they released a video in place of the Nintendo Video video.
Nag netflix then.
tongue.gif

Did you see Nintendo show 3d in the e-shop?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
hey, they finally ditched the sucky Nintendo word art video! And they replaced it with.... Pizza Quest. which is awesome in its own right, more so by finally filling the fourth previously hideous and useless slot which that word art occupied.

and wow, that Art of Flight trailer... so freaking awesome. just because of that trailer, i will definitely watch out for that one.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +1
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D