thevilman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dudes,
I thought it would never happen to me, but my stupid brother did force an update on my fully softmoded Pal Wii. I lost the Homebrew channel and the hability to install stuff.
Thanks Gosh, my Wii is also hardmoded, probably with a Wiikey 1.1 clone running on 1.9g firmware, so I can still play some games, but most of the new games won't just work.
Since my Wii is an European one, I downloaded a backup of Indianda Jones, burned it and ended up getting and error screen once I tried playing the game.
Let me summerize this whole thing, is there any way to get the homebrew channel installed without the need of using an exploit such as Indiana Pwns on a hardmoded Wii running a 4.3E firmware?

Thanks in advance,

WiiJohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need a retail version of lego Indiana Jones, the original adventure.
Game were selling pre owned at £19.99, on Ebay they are going for £30.

icecold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thevilman said:
Dudes,
I thought it would never happen to me, but my stupid brother did force an update on my fully softmoded Pal Wii. I lost the Homebrew channel and the hability to install stuff.
Thanks Gosh, my Wii is also hardmoded, probably with a Wiikey 1.1 clone running on 1.9g firmware, so I can still play some games, but most of the new games won't just work.
Since my Wii is an European one, I downloaded a backup of Indianda Jones, burned it and ended up getting and error screen once I tried playing the game.
Let me summerize this whole thing, is there any way to get the homebrew channel installed without the need of using an exploit such as Indiana Pwns on a hardmoded Wii running a 4.3E firmware?

Thanks in advance,

The Wii 4.2 update kills your regionfree, you must get a backup of Indy from your region (PAL?).

* Update your clone to Wiikey 1.99 beta if possible.

thevilman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think I can manage to update my wiikey to 1.9s
I did update it to 1.9g but I was never successfull updating it to 1.9s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat